**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by henz0

Add me to the list

(-_- )

eek.gif
laugh.gif
you serious?

^ you serious? true knicks fan were around when they were garbage this whole decade and still are loyal so this lebron thing doesn't make a difference
laugh.gif

^ you serious? true knicks fan were around when they were garbage this whole decade and still are loyal so this lebron thing doesn't make a difference
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Ya'll should give Shaun Livingston a look.
I've been trying to think of someone to take a shot on, and there you go.

Only problem is he can't shoot

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Ya'll should give Shaun Livingston a look.
I've been trying to think of someone to take a shot on, and there you go.

Only problem is he can't shoot

We need to build a team to topple Beelzebub and the South Beach Behemoth...

We should embrace being the underdog....hard work and dedication is what's gonna get us back to being good.

I like this...if we can rebuild, it'll palm trees, sand and stds vs. concrete and skyscrapers in the ECF a few yrs down the road.

Let's do it.....

We need to build a team to topple Beelzebub and the South Beach Behemoth...

We should embrace being the underdog....hard work and dedication is what's gonna get us back to being good.

I like this...if we can rebuild, it'll palm trees, sand and stds vs. concrete and skyscrapers in the ECF a few yrs down the road.

Let's do it.....

yeah theres no way d'antoni would play livingston since he has no jumper, ridnour is definitely a better option

yeah theres no way d'antoni would play livingston since he has no jumper, ridnour is definitely a better option

Eff lebron d riding b, and we still here, was here before all this and gonna be here after all this shh, but moving forward what are our chances of landing someone this off season, a TP, Melo or CP? Tryna stay optimistic

Eff lebron d riding b, and we still here, was here before all this and gonna be here after all this shh, but moving forward what are our chances of landing someone this off season, a TP, Melo or CP? Tryna stay optimistic

I feel like not getting Lebron will make Ny fans closer for some weird reason and stronger as a group. Hopefully we make some big moves, get players who want to play here with their hearts out. Victory will be that much sweeter. Our time will come.

I feel like not getting Lebron will make Ny fans closer for some weird reason and stronger as a group. Hopefully we make some big moves, get players who want to play here with their hearts out. Victory will be that much sweeter. Our time will come.

pimp.gif

ay proph put a !@@!@ name correct on the list
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you_made_MrT_Cry.gif

pimp.gif

ay proph put a !@@!@ name correct on the list
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you_made_MrT_Cry.gif

I'm disappointed in the outcome but I agree that all of us Knick fans will be a stronger group after going through this nonsense together.

Livingston sure had a jumper when he dogged ya'll last season when they visited Madison Square.

Livingston sure had a jumper when he dogged ya'll last season when they visited Madison Square.

I'm disappointed in the outcome but I agree that all of us Knick fans will be a stronger group after going through this nonsense together.

son he went 6-8 lol.

I'd like a PG that has the ability to knock down a jumper constantly from 18 ft, or has the confidence to do so.

son he went 6-8 lol.

I'd like a PG that has the ability to knock down a jumper constantly from 18 ft, or has the confidence to do so.

Back
Top Bottom