**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I haven't even weighed in on any of this melo talk but if he were to come here I think that'd be the best thing to ever happen to me hahahaha

I haven't even weighed in on any of this melo talk but if he were to come here I think that'd be the best thing to ever happen to me hahahaha

Don't bring any of that Melo talk in here...Unless he says out his own mouth he wants to be Knick I'm not down with speculation.

We have a nice young team here...hopefully guys like Walker and Chandler learn to be consistent. Didn't have time to watch many games this past season so I have no idea the potential Toney Douglas has.

Don't bring any of that Melo talk in here...Unless he says out his own mouth he wants to be Knick I'm not down with speculation.

We have a nice young team here...hopefully guys like Walker and Chandler learn to be consistent. Didn't have time to watch many games this past season so I have no idea the potential Toney Douglas has.

Originally Posted by henz0

Add me to the list

(-_- )

#*+*@
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

hella

and hopefully chandler gets traded so my +%@#% landry fields can get some pt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

hella

and hopefully chandler gets traded so my +%@#% landry fields can get some pt
pimp.gif

Problem is, Douglas would have been a great PG with Lebron. Without him? I'm concerned about turning over the keys full time and forcing him to play pick and roll with Amare.

I truly expect big things from Gallinari this season.

Problem is, Douglas would have been a great PG with Lebron. Without him? I'm concerned about turning over the keys full time and forcing him to play pick and roll with Amare.

I truly expect big things from Gallinari this season.

In the midst of all this chaos, I'd like to pour out a little liquor for my favorite Knick of the dark decade, David Lee. Time and time again, I typed here on NT, here in the Knicks threads, that David should have been "locked up" by the organization. He could have been that glue guy, that guy that you can depend on night in and night out to just go out there and produce. Every season he has grown as a basketball player, far beyond expectations from his rookie year, and it all culminated last season to his first All-Star selection. My favorite Lee moment was the 0.1 tip in against Charlotte with the G.O.A.T. in attendance. The pass from Crawford, Gus & Clyde on the mic, and a young unassuming Lee plays the hero.

When I came to accept that his time here was over, I was hoping he'd make it to a contender. Unfortunately, he has to make a pit stop, not unlike Crawford, in Golden State. He will flourish though statistically. Unfortunately for him, despite his ability to get better every season, he still doesn't play for a coach that believes in defense, so there is literally no motivation on that end of the floor to improve. I hope, for his sake, that he does work on his defense, and perhaps being able to play the 4 (I don't know GS roster) will make it easier and more appealing to him. He can be a perennial All-Star in this league because I don't think his game has even matured to its full potential.

He, along with Jamal Crawford, will always be two of my favorite players, past & present, for the work they put in a Knicks uniform. They didn't bring any hardware or playoff berths, but that was out of their hands. Good luck David.

In the midst of all this chaos, I'd like to pour out a little liquor for my favorite Knick of the dark decade, David Lee. Time and time again, I typed here on NT, here in the Knicks threads, that David should have been "locked up" by the organization. He could have been that glue guy, that guy that you can depend on night in and night out to just go out there and produce. Every season he has grown as a basketball player, far beyond expectations from his rookie year, and it all culminated last season to his first All-Star selection. My favorite Lee moment was the 0.1 tip in against Charlotte with the G.O.A.T. in attendance. The pass from Crawford, Gus & Clyde on the mic, and a young unassuming Lee plays the hero.

When I came to accept that his time here was over, I was hoping he'd make it to a contender. Unfortunately, he has to make a pit stop, not unlike Crawford, in Golden State. He will flourish though statistically. Unfortunately for him, despite his ability to get better every season, he still doesn't play for a coach that believes in defense, so there is literally no motivation on that end of the floor to improve. I hope, for his sake, that he does work on his defense, and perhaps being able to play the 4 (I don't know GS roster) will make it easier and more appealing to him. He can be a perennial All-Star in this league because I don't think his game has even matured to its full potential.

He, along with Jamal Crawford, will always be two of my favorite players, past & present, for the work they put in a Knicks uniform. They didn't bring any hardware or playoff berths, but that was out of their hands. Good luck David.

This coming season will be a growing one. And the 2010-2011 season will be a lot more competitive.
Honestly, I'm just pissed because its hard to get dope shoes in blue&orange colors, Lebron coming over to the Knicks would have changed that lolol.

This coming season will be a growing one. And the 2010-2011 season will be a lot more competitive.
Honestly, I'm just pissed because its hard to get dope shoes in blue&orange colors, Lebron coming over to the Knicks would have changed that lolol.

If the Donnie reports are true..I'd like to thank him greatly for what he has done in his short time.

He made minor mistakes, but In the big picture, he did what he could and gave us a chance to completely change the course of the franchise forever. And even if we did come up short, we're in a FAR better spot now than we were 2 years ago.

Hats off to Mr. Walsh.

If the Donnie reports are true..I'd like to thank him greatly for what he has done in his short time.

He made minor mistakes, but In the big picture, he did what he could and gave us a chance to completely change the course of the franchise forever. And even if we did come up short, we're in a FAR better spot now than we were 2 years ago.

Hats off to Mr. Walsh.

I'm trying to upload the picture, I walked in to work this morning to a Miami Heat T-Shirt and every NYC newspaper back page taped to my office door
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Fire one of these old $+%%* as payback.

Back
Top Bottom