**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

i want to see chandler/curry for troy murphy's expiring.

indifferent.gif

I'd stick with chandler and curry...something about troy i really hate. Foster maybe

Originally Posted by Master Zik

CP3 got some balls to do that. Thought he loved NO. LeBron done got everybody's mind fixated on forming the super friends. What he did makes it less likely Melo would be traded here. Lets not forget both team's front offices said they weren't trading their star players.

I hope yall realize Melo and CP3 on the Knicks with Amar'e is a super team it just isn't as bad since CP3 is a pg so it's not like he's taking a backseat in the scoring category like Bron and Wade on MIA. Plus they'd all be coming to a team instead of coming to ______'s team to win a championship.

Until a trade is made before the season starts lets not read too much in to what the players want they didn't have same opportunity like this summer.

If anything. NO turned into a football town in a hurry. I don't see them showing the love they show for the Saints to the Hornets ever. Plus CP3 and Melo are in Cleaveland/Wade situations, where they couldn't get superstars to come and it'd obviously be their team if they did. I think Wade taught a lot of big names this summer a lesson. He taught them that it doesn't matter how good you are. Playing on someone else's court could even turn the MVP into a role player in the public's eyes. Even if it's STAT City this year, Melo and CP3 know it's not like Wade County. Unless we get a chip. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by BangDak

You guys make trades that are worse then mine
laugh.gif

Actually Wizard, none of them are bad defenders. Melo and Stat are just lazy, and dont put in effort.

I remember last season, there was a game where Melo was locking down Kobe, and he couldnt get anything in at all. D is all about the effort. If mike ever decides to preach it, we'd be a pretty good defensive team, but thats not happening anytime soon though.

But who's the rebounder in that group? The inside defensive presence?

Randolph or the Russian.

A 7'1" presence in the paint with Amare or a super athletic 6'10" F/C that averages 2 blocks and 7 bounds. We'll be fine. Our roster is totally different than last season.

If we ever do get Melo...he averages more rebounds and steals than Kobe.

And Gallo has shown him self to be a capable shot blocker, he just needs to work on his lateral quickness.

Yeah but if you add Melo to Gallinari and Amare, they are all playing 35-40 minutes. The versatility of the lineup changes. If Melo DIDN'T average more rebounds than Kobe, it'd be a damn shame.

I don't see how you can have Melo and Gallinari on the same team, with Amare being the big.

Being lazy is not a good quality if you want to win a title.

The real reason we have to move Chandler is his his QO is 5 mil (I think) and that makes his cap hold about 7.5 mil which would prevent us from offering a max.

EDIT: LOOK AT BILL WALKER
pimp.gif
DUDE LOOKS FIT.

The real reason we have to move Chandler is his his QO is 5 mil (I think) and that makes his cap hold about 7.5 mil which would prevent us from offering a max.

pimp.gif
DUDE LOOKS FIT.

Any live streaming online? I am in Florida for my internship. I don't have NBATV.
frown.gif

Any live streaming online? I am in Florida for my internship. I don't have NBATV.
frown.gif

pimp.gif
DUDE LOOKS FIT.

is their a game on or something???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

pimp.gif
DUDE LOOKS FIT.

nerd.gif

If you are in NY/NJ, it's on MSG channel. Or NBATV.. 

pimp.gif
DUDE LOOKS FIT.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

pimp.gif
DUDE LOOKS FIT.

nerd.gif

If you are in NY/NJ, it's on MSG channel. Or NBATV.. 

Originally Posted by d3simet

frown.gif
It's on MSG if you have it which you should.
Dude, I am in Florida right now. It's my first time to miss Knicks' summer league games..I don't like it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d3simet

frown.gif
It's on MSG if you have it which you should.
Dude, I am in Florida right now. It's my first time to miss Knicks' summer league games..I don't like it.
frown.gif

Damn Toney looks like the captain of the team
pimp.gif

i see walker was working on getting build this summer.

Tomorrow Vs the lakers.

Back
Top Bottom