**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I just wanna clap for Walsh
pimp.gif

Do ya'll think having Amar'e will get us a few more nationally televised games? "Fans" need to see...guys like Gallo, Randolph, Walker....they're serious business.

pimp.gif

Do ya'll think having Amar'e will get us a few more nationally televised games? "Fans" need to see...guys like Gallo, Randolph, Walker....they're serious business.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Walsh Says Knicks Will Have Cap Space For Carmelo, Paul[/h1]
Jul 11, 2010 9:26 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Knicks believe they will have the cap space to sign possible free agents Carmelo Anthony in 2011 or Chris Paul in 2012.

New York's insistence on no more than two guaranteed years for point guard Raymond Felton has given them the cap-space flexibility to offer one maximum contract for 2011 and another one for 2012, Knicks president Donnie Walsh told The New Post on Saturday.

2z5rcbb.jpg

I'm hype about this team.

We gotta catch everyone off guard going forward. Making it that much more sweet....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Walsh Says Knicks Will Have Cap Space For Carmelo, Paul[/h1]
Jul 11, 2010 9:26 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Knicks believe they will have the cap space to sign possible free agents Carmelo Anthony in 2011 or Chris Paul in 2012.

New York's insistence on no more than two guaranteed years for point guard Raymond Felton has given them the cap-space flexibility to offer one maximum contract for 2011 and another one for 2012, Knicks president Donnie Walsh told The New Post on Saturday.

2z5rcbb.jpg

I'm hype about this team.

We gotta catch everyone off guard going forward. Making it that much more sweet....
pimp.gif

long shot but.....

Successful Trade Scenario

[h3]Congratulations on a successful trade.[/h3]
Due to Denver being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Denver had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID

[h3]Trade ID #5608506[/h3]
Every trade made by fans is allocated a unique Trade ID which you can share with friends and fellow basketball fans to allow them to see your trade scenario.

Try Another Trade or visit our Trade Forum.

New York Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: +9.2 ppg, -0.6 rpg, and +1.1 apg.[/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
28.2 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 3.2 apg in 38.2 minutes[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
6-11 C from Thornwood (HS)
3.7 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 0.0 apg in 8.9 minutes[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
15.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 35.7 minutes[/td][/tr][/table]

Denver Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -9.2 ppg, +0.6 rpg, and -1.1 apg.[/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
15.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 35.7 minutes[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
28.2 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 3.2 apg in 38.2 minutes[/td][/tr][/table]

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/#ixzz0tOtGap1P

long shot but.....

Successful Trade Scenario

[h3]Congratulations on a successful trade.[/h3]
Due to Denver being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Denver had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Trade ID

[h3]Trade ID #5608506[/h3]
Every trade made by fans is allocated a unique Trade ID which you can share with friends and fellow basketball fans to allow them to see your trade scenario.

Try Another Trade or visit our Trade Forum.

New York Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: +9.2 ppg, -0.6 rpg, and +1.1 apg.[/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
28.2 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 3.2 apg in 38.2 minutes[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
15.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 35.7 minutes[/td][/tr][/table]

Denver Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -9.2 ppg, +0.6 rpg, and -1.1 apg.[/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Eddy Curry
Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
[/td][td]Wilson Chandler
6-8 SF from DePaul
15.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 2.1 apg in 35.7 minutes[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony
6-8 SF from Syracuse
28.2 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 3.2 apg in 38.2 minutes[/td][/tr][/table]

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/#ixzz0tOtGap1P

amare paul melo > lebron wade bosh ... as far as deserving to win a title. its also like the real *$!@%$ vs the divas. i aint even a fan of knicks but i really hope they can pull this off somehow.

amare paul melo > lebron wade bosh ... as far as deserving to win a title. its also like the real *$!@%$ vs the divas. i aint even a fan of knicks but i really hope they can pull this off somehow.

For melo we would have to throw in Randolph too...

Curry+Chandler+Randolph+Azubuike+Cash Consideration+Picks

I think a trade for Paul would be more likely than Melo before the season start

Curry+Chandler+Randolph+Douglas+Cash Consideration+Picks

Unless we just sign Melo next year and use all those assests for CP3 that same offseason

For melo we would have to throw in Randolph too...

Curry+Chandler+Randolph+Azubuike+Cash Consideration+Picks

I think a trade for Paul would be more likely than Melo before the season start

Curry+Chandler+Randolph+Douglas+Cash Consideration+Picks

Unless we just sign Melo next year and use all those assests for CP3 that same offseason

what 2's would you guys like to see?

I think Anthony Parker would be a nice fit since the Cavs do have a gaping hole at the 3 now
roll.gif

I'd like to see a movement from the 29 teams to build against those flaming ++%$$#

what 2's would you guys like to see?

I think Anthony Parker would be a nice fit since the Cavs do have a gaping hole at the 3 now
roll.gif

I'd like to see a movement from the 29 teams to build against those flaming ++%$$#

I have a question for everyone that wants Melo. Where would he play? Is Amare going to play the 5?

The only way we can get Melo or even makes sense to get Melo is if we trade Gallinari

An Amare, Gallinari, Melo frontcourt would be awful defensively

I have a question for everyone that wants Melo. Where would he play? Is Amare going to play the 5?

The only way we can get Melo or even makes sense to get Melo is if we trade Gallinari

An Amare, Gallinari, Melo frontcourt would be awful defensively

Originally Posted by NobleKane

word up
pimp.gif

i hope u guys take it this year and we get melo and trade for CP3 next season.

them dudes in MIA think they gonna run through the league talking about 7 straight championships
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

word up
pimp.gif

i hope u guys take it this year and we get melo and trade for CP3 next season.

them dudes in MIA think they gonna run through the league talking about 7 straight championships
eyes.gif

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then, with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance, Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks "and form our own Big Three."
oh boy 
smh.gif
pimp.gif

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then, with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance, Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks "and form our own Big Three."
oh boy 
smh.gif
pimp.gif

You guys make trades that are worse then mine
laugh.gif

Actually Wizard, none of them are bad defenders. Melo and Stat are just lazy, and dont put in effort.

I remember last season, there was a game where Melo was locking down Kobe, and he couldnt get anything in at all. D is all about the effort. If mike ever decides to preach it, we'd be a pretty good defensive team, but thats not happening anytime soon though.

Back
Top Bottom