**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

You guys make trades that are worse then mine
laugh.gif

Actually Wizard, none of them are bad defenders. Melo and Stat are just lazy, and dont put in effort.

I remember last season, there was a game where Melo was locking down Kobe, and he couldnt get anything in at all. D is all about the effort. If mike ever decides to preach it, we'd be a pretty good defensive team, but thats not happening anytime soon though.

jesus i don't think i can go through another roller coaster. i know its inevitable to see these articles and headlines but
29216539217d92ea96f8845f5042dd411278b1c3.png

jesus i don't think i can go through another roller coaster. i know its inevitable to see these articles and headlines but
29216539217d92ea96f8845f5042dd411278b1c3.png

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held
at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo
and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they
should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo
should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then,
with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance,

Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to
get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks
"and form our own Big Three."
oh boy 
smh.gif
pimp.gif

dam, i dont think i can go through another year of waiting, GET IT DONE DONNIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

According to multiple sources who attended the wedding, which was held
at Cipriani on 42nd St., the common theme among the best wishes to Melo
and his new bride, television personality LaLa Vazquez, was that they
should consider taking up permanent residence in New York and Carmelo
should take the challenge LeBron passed on with the Knicks.

Then,
with a less-than-pleased Nuggets owner Stan Kroenke in attendance,

Chris Paul included in his address to the happy couple that he wanted to
get Carmelo to go with him to join Amar'e Stoudemire with the Knicks
"and form our own Big Three."
oh boy 
smh.gif
pimp.gif

dam, i dont think i can go through another year of waiting, GET IT DONE DONNIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ma make one comment on this Melo thing and that's it...

That offer has been on the table for what? 2 weeks now? If it's taken this long and he's yet to sign it...well, that might just been a good thing, don't you think?

That offer has been on the table for what? 2 weeks now? If it's taken this long and he's yet to sign it...well, that might just been a good thing, don't you think?

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif

Actually Wizard, none of them are bad defenders. Melo and Stat are just lazy, and dont put in effort.

I remember last season, there was a game where Melo was locking down Kobe, and he couldnt get anything in at all. D is all about the effort. If mike ever decides to preach it, we'd be a pretty good defensive team, but thats not happening anytime soon though.

But who's the rebounder in that group? The inside defensive presence?

laugh.gif

CP3 got some balls to do that. Thought he loved NO. LeBron done got everybody's mind fixated on forming the super friends. What he did makes it less likely Melo would be traded here. Lets not forget both team's front offices said they weren't trading their star players.

I hope yall realize Melo and CP3 on the Knicks with Amar'e is a super team it just isn't as bad since CP3 is a pg so it's not like he's taking a backseat in the scoring category like Bron and Wade on MIA. Plus they'd all be coming to a team instead of coming to ______'s team to win a championship.

Until a trade is made before the season starts lets not read too much in to what the players want they didn't have same opportunity like this summer.

CP3 got some balls to do that. Thought he loved NO. LeBron done got everybody's mind fixated on forming the super friends. What he did makes it less likely Melo would be traded here. Lets not forget both team's front offices said they weren't trading their star players.

I hope yall realize Melo and CP3 on the Knicks with Amar'e is a super team it just isn't as bad since CP3 is a pg so it's not like he's taking a backseat in the scoring category like Bron and Wade on MIA. Plus they'd all be coming to a team instead of coming to ______'s team to win a championship.

Until a trade is made before the season starts lets not read too much in to what the players want they didn't have same opportunity like this summer.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

laugh.gif

Randolph or the Russian.

A 7'1" presence in the paint with Amare or a super athletic 6'10" F/C that averages 2 blocks and 7 bounds. We'll be fine. Our roster is totally different than last season.

If we ever do get Melo...he averages more rebounds and steals than Kobe.

And Gallo has shown him self to be a capable shot blocker, he just needs to work on his lateral quickness.

laugh.gif

Randolph or the Russian.

A 7'1" presence in the paint with Amare or a super athletic 6'10" F/C that averages 2 blocks and 7 bounds. We'll be fine. Our roster is totally different than last season.

And Gallo has shown him self to be a capable shot blocker, he just needs to work on his lateral quickness.

Well thats the reason why we're going to sign that russian 7 footer right? for his rebounding and his shot blocking skills?

Well thats the reason why we're going to sign that russian 7 footer right? for his rebounding and his shot blocking skills?

this is bullish, we waiting 2 yrs for lebron james to come and join us but we all know how that turned out and now we have to wait another yr for melo and another 2 yrs for cp3? god damn, it seems like we just waiting yrs and yrs for something to happen, and quite frankly, 2 yrs later, i hope what happen this yr dont happen again.

this is bullish, we waiting 2 yrs for lebron james to come and join us but we all know how that turned out and now we have to wait another yr for melo and another 2 yrs for cp3? god damn, it seems like we just waiting yrs and yrs for something to happen, and quite frankly, 2 yrs later, i hope what happen this yr dont happen again.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Actually it could be good and bad, he has yet to sign it bc of his wedding. There was reports saying that his was gonna sign his extension after the wedding and honeymoon so after that clears out the way he just might sign it, you never know. But im crossing my fingers that he won't. He still has a whole year to sign it, Hell he can sign it on June 30th 2011 if he wants to.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Actually it could be good and bad, he has yet to sign it bc of his wedding. There was reports saying that his was gonna sign his extension after the wedding and honeymoon so after that clears out the way he just might sign it, you never know. But im crossing my fingers that he won't. He still has a whole year to sign it, Hell he can sign it on June 30th 2011 if he wants to.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If anything. NO turned into a football town in a hurry. I don't see them showing the love they show for the Saints to the Hornets ever. Plus CP3 and Melo are in Cleaveland/Wade situations, where they couldn't get superstars to come and it'd obviously be their team if they did. I think Wade taught a lot of big names this summer a lesson. He taught them that it doesn't matter how good you are. Playing on someone else's court could even turn the MVP into a role player in the public's eyes. Even if it's STAT City this year, Melo and CP3 know it's not like Wade County. Unless we get a chip. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif

Randolph or the Russian.

Yeah but if you add Melo to Gallinari and Amare, they are all playing 35-40 minutes. The versatility of the lineup changes. If Melo DIDN'T average more rebounds than Kobe, it'd be a damn shame.

I don't see how you can have Melo and Gallinari on the same team, with Amare being the big.

Being lazy is not a good quality if you want to win a title.

Back
Top Bottom