**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

lol at the responses. another disappointing season in NY. and u were/are on suicide watch because lebron chose
Miami

mj-jump-o.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why are u still here???

didnt u say that your sources or something told u that there wwas a 99.999999% chance that lebron was gunna stay in cleveland and all this other crap about how sure u were he was gunna stay??

u GUARANTEED us that Lebron was gunna stay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THAT was the biggest L on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why are u still here???

didnt u say that your sources or something told u that there wwas a 99.999999% chance that lebron was gunna stay in cleveland and all this other crap about how sure u were he was gunna stay??

u GUARANTEED us that Lebron was gunna stay
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THAT was the biggest L on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif

What do you guys think about getting Delonte West ?

It will take a lot to make this team better. But if one reported move goes through, they will at least improve a little this upcoming season. As reported by Brian Windhorst and confirmed by Chris Tomasson, the Cavs are interested in acquiring Ramon Sessions(notes) from the Timberwolves. Minnesota would potentially get back Delonte West(notes) in the trade, who they’d then release before August 5 to pay only $500,000 of his $4.6 million salary this season.

What do you guys think about getting Delonte West ?

It will take a lot to make this team better. But if one reported move goes through, they will at least improve a little this upcoming season. As reported by Brian Windhorst and confirmed by Chris Tomasson, the Cavs are interested in acquiring Ramon Sessions(notes) from the Timberwolves. Minnesota would potentially get back Delonte West(notes) in the trade, who they’d then release before August 5 to pay only $500,000 of his $4.6 million salary this season.

Delonte West on the Knicks?
pimp.gif
That was my favorite Cavalier. Dudes hustle is ill.

He can be an offensive threat when matched up with a player his size...dude is nice.

Delonte West on the Knicks?
pimp.gif
That was my favorite Cavalier. Dudes hustle is ill.

He can be an offensive threat when matched up with a player his size...dude is nice.

lol at the responses. another disappointing season in NY. and u were/are on suicide watch because lebron chose
Miami
Usually it's best to ignore trolls who contribute nothing, but if you actually read majority of this thread, we got over Lebron choosing Miami very quickly.  Considering most people expected the Knicks to strike out or overpay for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay, we came out of this with an All-Star and top PF, a solid PG on a good contract, traded Lee who was likely to leave for free and got great potential in Randolph, and two solid contributing pieces in Azubuike and Turiaf, plus a project top ranked big man from overseas, AND we trimmed the fat of ball hogs and bad contracts and kept the young players we had.  All while maintaining cap flexibility for the next few years and not locking ourselves into any long term deals other than Amare.

Miami
Usually it's best to ignore trolls who contribute nothing, but if you actually read majority of this thread, we got over Lebron choosing Miami very quickly.  Considering most people expected the Knicks to strike out or overpay for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay, we came out of this with an All-Star and top PF, a solid PG on a good contract, traded Lee who was likely to leave for free and got great potential in Randolph, and two solid contributing pieces in Azubuike and Turiaf, plus a project top ranked big man from overseas, AND we trimmed the fat of ball hogs and bad contracts and kept the young players we had.  All while maintaining cap flexibility for the next few years and not locking ourselves into any long term deals other than Amare.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Miami
anyone have the gif of the rock givin a round of applause
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Miami
anyone have the gif of the rock givin a round of applause
laugh.gif

Gallo at the 2 DOES NOT MEAN he will guard 2s. Randolph will probably start at the 3 if thats the case and he can pretty much guard 1-4.

All I know is that my dream lineup has Mozgov starting...

Gallo at the 2 DOES NOT MEAN he will guard 2s. Randolph will probably start at the 3 if thats the case and he can pretty much guard 1-4.

All I know is that my dream lineup has Mozgov starting...

I don't understand why they arent tryna bring t-Mac back. I thought he said he always wanted to play in NY and would take the minimum to stay there

I don't understand why they arent tryna bring t-Mac back. I thought he said he always wanted to play in NY and would take the minimum to stay there

Why would we? T-Mac could contribute, but chances are he'd take shots away from Gallinari/Randolph/Chandler/guys who will be apart of the future of the team.

I think T-Mac would be willing to take the minimum if we were title contenders this year and brought in LBJ, but otherwise I don't see him coming back here.

Back
Top Bottom