**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

AR falls more in to the Rashard Lewis category. A PF that basically plays like a 3 until the coach actually gets a pf. The Knicks already do so I can see him causing trouble for 3s in the East. I don't think he'd have a problem with most of them.

And I really have no problem with getting rid of Wilson and a couple other pieces if we get a real good 2. Don't be surprised if D'antoni does like he did last 2 seasons and ends up benching/limiting guys playing time for the newly added players.

AR falls more in to the Rashard Lewis category. A PF that basically plays like a 3 until the coach actually gets a pf. The Knicks already do so I can see him causing trouble for 3s in the East. I don't think he'd have a problem with most of them.

And I really have no problem with getting rid of Wilson and a couple other pieces if we get a real good 2. Don't be surprised if D'antoni does like he did last 2 seasons and ends up benching/limiting guys playing time for the newly added players.

Barnes is going to Toronto... And HELL NO to that proposal
indifferent.gif

We're not going down that road again. We get Melo a different way; no way we're giving them Gallo and Chandler. No way in hell.

Barnes is going to Toronto... And HELL NO to that proposal
indifferent.gif

We're not going down that road again. We get Melo a different way; no way we're giving them Gallo and Chandler. No way in hell.

I don't like starting Turiaf at the 5.. We might as well kept Lee at C.

Hopefully the Russian is good enough. We can use a 7'1 defensive big.

Gallo at the 2 would work on offense..

If we do Felton-Gallo-Randolph-Amare-Mozgov... On D Randolph can guard the 2.

But the best lineup may be with Chandler in it for more shooting

I don't like starting Turiaf at the 5.. We might as well kept Lee at C.

Hopefully the Russian is good enough. We can use a 7'1 defensive big.

Gallo at the 2 would work on offense..

If we do Felton-Gallo-Randolph-Amare-Mozgov... On D Randolph can guard the 2.

But the best lineup may be with Chandler in it for more shooting

I'd have no problem with putting Mozgov and Jordan to work at center just so they get a nice rough welcoming to the NBA. A season of that would either make them or break them.

I'd have no problem with putting Mozgov and Jordan to work at center just so they get a nice rough welcoming to the NBA. A season of that would either make them or break them.

Seriously y'all really think that Gallo can the play the 2 adequately? Dude would get killed defensively out there in the court.

I like to see this lineup coming this season.

Felton-Chandler-Gallo-Amare-Turiaf

Seriously y'all really think that Gallo can the play the 2 adequately? Dude would get killed defensively out there in the court.

Shard and AR are complete different players.

and Gallo's going to surprise a lot of you this year IMO. i think he'll do just fine at the 2.

Shard and AR are complete different players.

and Gallo's going to surprise a lot of you this year IMO. i think he'll do just fine at the 2.

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

With the lineup D'antoni wants to try out the speed wouldn't hurt Gallo that much. I know he can't lock down every 2 every game but with the length on the floor him getting beat occasionally isn't going to cripple the team. Only thing that would really hurt is a 2 that can hit mid range jumper consistently like Rip.

With the lineup D'antoni wants to try out the speed wouldn't hurt Gallo that much. I know he can't lock down every 2 every game but with the length on the floor him getting beat occasionally isn't going to cripple the team. Only thing that would really hurt is a 2 that can hit mid range jumper consistently like Rip.

LINEUP: Felton-Chandler-Gallo-Amare-Mozgov

BENCH: Douglas-Walker-Randolph-Turiaf-Curry

BENCH WARMERS : Jordan-Rautins-Fields

Honestly barring a trade that's probably more than likely going to be the starting lineup

Honestly barring a trade that's probably more than likely going to be the starting lineup

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ... I see this team dying offensively sometimes though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ... I see this team dying offensively sometimes though.
ohwell.gif

Can't edit on my phone but everyone on our roster now are good defenders besides like 3 people.. Whch is good

Can't edit on my phone but everyone on our roster now are good defenders besides like 3 people.. Whch is good

Eddy Curry will not play this season. So maybe Jordan gets some playing time. I don't expect Mozgov to start opening night.

Back
Top Bottom