**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

i can't imagine the shenanigans iverson would get into running around all the boroughs. The post would follow him all over the place waiting for him to mess up

i can't imagine the shenanigans iverson would get into running around all the boroughs. The post would follow him all over the place waiting for him to mess up

Yes Indeed !! RT @Shims11: @Amareisreal Whats up w the hebrew? Are you jewish?
41 minutes ago via Echofon

Amare about to sell alot more jerseys if that's true
laugh.gif

also Amare is real = Amare israel??  strange... i wonder if he's just joking

Yes Indeed !! RT @Shims11: @Amareisreal Whats up w the hebrew? Are you jewish?
41 minutes ago via Echofon

Amare about to sell alot more jerseys if that's true
laugh.gif

also Amare is real = Amare israel??  strange... i wonder if he's just joking

If people say Gallo can't guard the two. I don't think an undersize slower Iverson is a better opinion. Only way this work is if Dantoni expand his rotation.

If people say Gallo can't guard the two. I don't think an undersize slower Iverson is a better opinion. Only way this work is if Dantoni expand his rotation.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Proph, that thread titles...a joke right?

http://
[img]http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/logos/nyk_wt.gif[/img]  New York Knicks
[table][tr][td]Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2012 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2012 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]
2013 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2013 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Debits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2011 first round draft pick to Houston
Houstonhas the right to swap their own 2011 1st round pick with New York's own1st round pick so long as New York's 2011 1st round pick is not the 1stoverall selection in the 2011 NBA Draft. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2011 second round draft pick to L.A. Lakers
New York's own 2011 2nd round pick to the L.A. Lakers. [L.A. Lakers - New York, 6/25/2009]
2012 first round draft pick to Houston
NewYork's own 2012 1st round pick to Houston (top 5 protected in 2012, top5 protected in 2013, top 5 protected in 2014, and top 5 protected inthe 2015 Draft). If Houston does not receive a 1st round pick from NewYork by the 2015 Draft, then New York will convey their own 2015 2ndround pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Houston. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2012 second round draft pick to Phoenix
NewYork's own 2012 2nd round pick to Phoenix (top 55 protected in the 2012Draft). If New York's own 2012 2nd round pick is in the top 55 picks,then New York's obligations to Phoenix shall be extinguished. [New York– Phoenix, 7/8/2010][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by BangDak

Proph, that thread titles...a joke right?

http://
[img]http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/logos/nyk_wt.gif[/img]  New York Knicks
[table][tr][td]Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2012 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2012 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]
2013 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2013 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Debits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2011 first round draft pick to Houston
Houstonhas the right to swap their own 2011 1st round pick with New York's own1st round pick so long as New York's 2011 1st round pick is not the 1stoverall selection in the 2011 NBA Draft. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2011 second round draft pick to L.A. Lakers
New York's own 2011 2nd round pick to the L.A. Lakers. [L.A. Lakers - New York, 6/25/2009]
2012 first round draft pick to Houston
NewYork's own 2012 1st round pick to Houston (top 5 protected in 2012, top5 protected in 2013, top 5 protected in 2014, and top 5 protected inthe 2015 Draft). If Houston does not receive a 1st round pick from NewYork by the 2015 Draft, then New York will convey their own 2015 2ndround pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Houston. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2012 second round draft pick to Phoenix
NewYork's own 2012 2nd round pick to Phoenix (top 55 protected in the 2012Draft). If New York's own 2012 2nd round pick is in the top 55 picks,then New York's obligations to Phoenix shall be extinguished. [New York– Phoenix, 7/8/2010][/td][/tr][/table]

If a lot of us didn't want AI on this team back when we had Buckets and Duhon stinking up the joint, why would we want him when we have young players around and we're looking to the future.

I love AI, and I'll always be rooting for him, but I'm outrageously skeptical of him on ANY team, especially this one.

If a lot of us didn't want AI on this team back when we had Buckets and Duhon stinking up the joint, why would we want him when we have young players around and we're looking to the future.

I love AI, and I'll always be rooting for him, but I'm outrageously skeptical of him on ANY team, especially this one.

Is that from the Buckets/Jamal trade or this Lee trade, because theres no way in hell we could have gotten that much from Lee.

and my goodness we gave up so many draft picks to get rid of Jefferies. Like i said, we were better off just letting them expire
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is that from the Buckets/Jamal trade or this Lee trade, because theres no way in hell we could have gotten that much from Lee.

and my goodness we gave up so many draft picks to get rid of Jefferies. Like i said, we were better off just letting them expire
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom