**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I wouldn't be mad if anyone of these guys go besides Gallinari, and to a lesser extent, Chandler. This team is so new, I haven't had a chance to accept them as Knicks. At least we have some picks to play with now.

I wouldn't be mad if anyone of these guys go besides Gallinari, and to a lesser extent, Chandler. This team is so new, I haven't had a chance to accept them as Knicks. At least we have some picks to play with now.

eek.gif

WALSH:

I say trade anyone except gallo..just can't see him being dealt

it'd hurt to see bill go too..son is going to BEAST this year..
smokin.gif

don't see cp3 on the lakers..magic seem to be the front runner here
alien.gif

eek.gif

WALSH:

I say trade anyone except gallo..just can't see him being dealt

it'd hurt to see bill go too..son is going to BEAST this year..
smokin.gif

don't see cp3 on the lakers..magic seem to be the front runner here
alien.gif

i think anybody can get traded from the knicks except the free agents they can only get traded at december...as far as the players involved nobody really is untouchable except maybe amare and gallo... everyone else can go... when you get chris paul the best PG in the league you have to consider everyone to trade on our team...as long as we got amare and i guess gallo that will be enough to compete in this league with chris paul... just build around those 3 players...

i think anybody can get traded from the knicks except the free agents they can only get traded at december...as far as the players involved nobody really is untouchable except maybe amare and gallo... everyone else can go... when you get chris paul the best PG in the league you have to consider everyone to trade on our team...as long as we got amare and i guess gallo that will be enough to compete in this league with chris paul... just build around those 3 players...

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Definitely need to see what NO wants from us for CP.
Probably Chandler, Curry (expiring), Rockets' 1st round pick, Walker, Douglas, or Gallinari. Honestly, I won't be mad if Knicks trade Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, or Walker. Man, it's Chris Paul. I don't think we can trade former Warriors players and Felton until December. 
Correct. December 15, I believe.

<------Not getting my hopes up.

Chris Paul hasn't demanded to be traded anywhere. Thread title is misleading.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Definitely need to see what NO wants from us for CP.
Probably Chandler, Curry (expiring), Rockets' 1st round pick, Walker, Douglas, or Gallinari. Honestly, I won't be mad if Knicks trade Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, or Walker. Man, it's Chris Paul. I don't think we can trade former Warriors players and Felton until December. 
Correct. December 15, I believe.

<------Not getting my hopes up.

Chris Paul hasn't demanded to be traded anywhere. Thread title is misleading.

media keeps stirring the pot...

quote from wiretap re CP3:

The Knicks are preparing to make an attractive offer to acquire a superstar talent via trade.

media keeps stirring the pot...

quote from wiretap re CP3:

The Knicks are preparing to make an attractive offer to acquire a superstar talent via trade.

Pretty positive we can trade players who came in a package, so the ex-Warriors are free to be traded.

Only Felton and Amare can't be traded until December 15th, but don't quote me on it.

Back
Top Bottom