**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Looks like t-mac found a home

[h2]McGrady Had Physical With Clippers Tuesday[/h2]
Jul 21, 2010 3:34 PM EST

lac_40.gif
Tracy McGrady underwent a physical with the Clippers on Tuesday and was scheduled to work out for the team on Wednesday.

It was reported last week that McGrady would work out for the Clippers on Tuesday.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0uM8QQweH

Originally Posted by DubA169

http://
[img]http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/logos/nyk_wt.gif[/img]  New York Knicks
[table][tr][td]Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2012 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2012 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]
2013 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2013 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Debits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2011 first round draft pick to Houston
Houstonhas the right to swap their own 2011 1st round pick with New York's own1st round pick so long as New York's 2011 1st round pick is not the 1stoverall selection in the 2011 NBA Draft. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2011 second round draft pick to L.A. Lakers
New York's own 2011 2nd round pick to the L.A. Lakers. [L.A. Lakers - New York, 6/25/2009]
2012 first round draft pick to Houston
NewYork's own 2012 1st round pick to Houston (top 5 protected in 2012, top5 protected in 2013, top 5 protected in 2014, and top 5 protected inthe 2015 Draft). If Houston does not receive a 1st round pick from NewYork by the 2015 Draft, then New York will convey their own 2015 2ndround pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Houston. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2012 second round draft pick to Phoenix
NewYork's own 2012 2nd round pick to Phoenix (top 55 protected in the 2012Draft). If New York's own 2012 2nd round pick is in the top 55 picks,then New York's obligations to Phoenix shall be extinguished. [New York– Phoenix, 7/8/2010][/td][/tr][/table]
davidlee.jpg

(Sidenote: Never seen Eddy Curry look this happy or David Lee look this uncomfortable.)

Originally Posted by DubA169

http://
[img]http://www.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/logos/nyk_wt.gif[/img]  New York Knicks
[table][tr][td]Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2012 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2012 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]
2013 second round draft pick from Golden State
Golden State’s own 2013 2nd round pick to New York. [Golden State - New York, 7/9/2010]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]Debits[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2011 first round draft pick to Houston
Houstonhas the right to swap their own 2011 1st round pick with New York's own1st round pick so long as New York's 2011 1st round pick is not the 1stoverall selection in the 2011 NBA Draft. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2011 second round draft pick to L.A. Lakers
New York's own 2011 2nd round pick to the L.A. Lakers. [L.A. Lakers - New York, 6/25/2009]
2012 first round draft pick to Houston
NewYork's own 2012 1st round pick to Houston (top 5 protected in 2012, top5 protected in 2013, top 5 protected in 2014, and top 5 protected inthe 2015 Draft). If Houston does not receive a 1st round pick from NewYork by the 2015 Draft, then New York will convey their own 2015 2ndround pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Houston. [Houston - New York -Sacramento, 2/18/2010]
2012 second round draft pick to Phoenix
NewYork's own 2012 2nd round pick to Phoenix (top 55 protected in the 2012Draft). If New York's own 2012 2nd round pick is in the top 55 picks,then New York's obligations to Phoenix shall be extinguished. [New York– Phoenix, 7/8/2010][/td][/tr][/table]
davidlee.jpg

(Sidenote: Never seen Eddy Curry look this happy or David Lee look this uncomfortable.)

That Iverson article got me thinking some team should just take a crazy risk on all of those old all stars. Vince, T-Mac, A.I, and what the hell get a ticket for wild #!+ Marbury and bring him back to the states
laugh.gif

If I was the next Nets GM I'd do it. At least it might get a higher attendance rate in Newark this season. Aint like they gonna be doing anything this season anyway.

That Iverson article got me thinking some team should just take a crazy risk on all of those old all stars. Vince, T-Mac, A.I, and what the hell get a ticket for wild #!+ Marbury and bring him back to the states
laugh.gif

If I was the next Nets GM I'd do it. At least it might get a higher attendance rate in Newark this season. Aint like they gonna be doing anything this season anyway.

sick.gif
at the ivo talk..that was the move to make last season

i'd rather have AI taking a gang of shots than harrington

we don't need this dude resurrecting his career here..he'd be a defensive liability for sure

sick.gif
at the ivo talk..that was the move to make last season

i'd rather have AI taking a gang of shots than harrington

we don't need this dude resurrecting his career here..he'd be a defensive liability for sure

"He wants out," said the person, who has been briefed on Paul's strategy but spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss it publicly. "He wants to play with another superstar. He wants to follow LeBron's model of teaming up with other great players."

Paul's list of preferred destinations consists of the Knicks, Magic and Lakers, and members of his inner circle already have sent word to the Hornets of his desire to be traded to one of those teams, sources say. If Paul has his way, he's played his last game in a Hornets jersey.

http://www.cbssports.com/...facing-crisis-with-paul/

uhh ohh.....

"He wants out," said the person, who has been briefed on Paul's strategy but spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss it publicly. "He wants to play with another superstar. He wants to follow LeBron's model of teaming up with other great players."

Paul's list of preferred destinations consists of the Knicks, Magic and Lakers, and members of his inner circle already have sent word to the Hornets of his desire to be traded to one of those teams, sources say. If Paul has his way, he's played his last game in a Hornets jersey.

http://www.cbssports.com/...facing-crisis-with-paul/

uhh ohh.....

magic have better pieces. and lakers have better management and connections.

we ain't getting CP unless he flat out refuses to play for anyone but the knicks

magic have better pieces. and lakers have better management and connections.

we ain't getting CP unless he flat out refuses to play for anyone but the knicks

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Definitely need to see what NO wants from us for CP.
Probably Chandler, Curry (expiring), Rockets' 1st round pick, Walker, Douglas, or Gallinari. Honestly, I won't be mad if Knicks trade Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, or Walker. Man, it's Chris Paul. I don't think we can trade former Warriors players and Felton until December. 

Probably Chandler, Curry (expiring), Rockets' 1st round pick, Walker, Douglas, or Gallinari. Honestly, I won't be mad if Knicks trade Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, or Walker. Man, it's Chris Paul. I don't think we can trade former Warriors players and Felton until December. 

Originally Posted by d3simet

na we actually could. i forgot exactly who was involved, but some player got traded to another team like 3 weeks after being traded.

Chandler, Douglas, Curry, Randolph without any picks should be more than enough

Originally Posted by d3simet

na we actually could. i forgot exactly who was involved, but some player got traded to another team like 3 weeks after being traded.

Chandler, Douglas, Curry, Randolph without any picks should be more than enough

Back
Top Bottom