Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

5d9hg1.png

Thank you, Wellemeyer!!

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Ohlendorf Pit
7971.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]5-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.14[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]83[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.19[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.55[/td][/tr][/table]
RF Torres
2B Sanchez
3B Sandoval
LF Huff
SS Uribe
C Molina
1B Posey
CF Rowand
P Lincecum

The Pirates keep robbing us of multiple runs with nice catches

Freddy Sanchez last night
Uribe robbed of a 2 run single in the 1st
Pablo in the 3rd

The sad thing about the rowand situation, is that I'm not sure anything will happen to his playing time once he eventually hits the mendoza line
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

mad.gif
at these missed chances:

First Inning: 2nd and 3rd with 1 out, Huff gets doubled off 2nd

Fourth Inning: 1st and 3rd with 1 out, Rowand pops out

Have you guys noticed that Quik-Stop commercial has a pop-up? This little box appears on the bottom half of the screen asking if you want to win something. I pressed EXIT on my remote and it disappeared.

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Cueto Cin
8172.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.78[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]48[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.18[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.23[/td][/tr][/table]

So no one answered me when I asked this a few days ago. Im not saying management would ever have the balls/smarts to do this.....but does Rowand have a clause in his contract that prevents us from sending him to AAA?

He's in the lineup tonight
tired.gif

edit

Torres RF
Sanchez 2B
Sandoval 3B
...Huff 1B
Uribe SS
Burrell LF
Posey C
Rowand CF
Zito P (6-2, 2.78)

The only thing holding back Rowand from a trip to Fresno is Sabean's ego...dude hits the most #!%*# dribblers and fliers to the outfield.....not even kruk & kuip can lay that vintage "he's making good contact....he's turning it around" BS they always spew

And props to Torres....I'm=m not sure if he's the team's next brett butler
pimp.gif
, darren lewis
grin.gif
, or todd linden
sick.gif
, but he's doing everything you can hope for from a leadoff hitter....keep it up!

with torres' emergence, sanchez at 2, and posey, the lineup is finally starting to shape up....but we still aint doing #+%@ until we get a legit cleanup hitter

Back
Top Bottom