Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Sandoval you IDIOT you have a pitcher laboring throwing a lot of pitches this inning and you swing at the first 2 pitches!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

DeRosa most likely done for the year. SMH...

http://www.csnbayarea.com...D=249043&feedID=5875

Sucks 2 years 12 million and he's hurt. Its not to bad seing how we have 5 outfielders as it is. Burrell, Huff, Torres, Schierholtz and Rowand
eyes.gif
. If he did comeback who really would he get more playing time over besides Rowand?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Can Ishikawa play CF?
Boch said he'd have the chance to at the begining of the season. I don't know why he would ever play center though.

Cainer is on one right now.

Honestly, i know we still got 2 more games in this road trip, but i CANNOT wait til the boys come back home and play at AT&T.

I've been goin through withdrawals of going to games so consistently. I HATE when they go on road trips.

They're so exciting to see in person, and there's so much "magic" inside AT&T!

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]
John Bowker   20 | LF

spacer.gif

Fresno Grizzlies
Triple-A Pacific Coast League

MLB Parent Club: San Francisco
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
ph_435624.jpg
[/td][td]
Stats

AVG:
HR:
RBI:
SB:
0[/td][td]
Full Name: John B. Bowker

Born: 07/08/1983

Birthplace: Sacramento, CA

College: Long Beach State

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 200

Bats: L

Throws: L

[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2010 Season[/td][/tr][tr][td]Team[/td][td]League[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]G[/td][td]AB[/td][td]R[/td][td]H[/td][td]2B[/td][td]3B[/td][td]HR[/td][td]RBI[/td][td]TB[/td][td]BB[/td][td]SO[/td][td]SB[/td][td]CS[/td][td]OBP[/td][td]SLG[/td][td]OPS[/td][/tr][tr][td]FRE[/td][td]PCL[/td][td].438[/td][td]4[/td][td]16[/td][td]2[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td].438[/td][td].625[/td][td]1.063[/td][/tr][tr][td]Minors[/td][td] [/td][td].438[/td][td]4[/td][td]16[/td][td]2[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td].438[/td][td].625[/td][td]1.063[/td][/tr][tr][td]MLB[/td][td] [/td][td].207[/td][td]41[/td][td]82[/td][td]9[/td][td]17[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]8[/td][td]29[/td][td]6[/td][td]23[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td].256[/td][td].354[/td][td].609[/td][/tr][/table]

Mr. AAA is at it again, maybe he has enough time to make the AAA All Star Team.

The Giants are notorious for having minor leaguers that just DOMINATE Triple A and are below average in the Majors.

Yeah that kind of disconnect is somewhat alarming. It's not just like it's 1 or 2, it seems like the frequency with the Giants is higher.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

Cainer is on one right now.

Honestly, i know we still got 2 more games in this road trip, but i CANNOT wait til the boys come back home and play at AT&T.

I've been goin through withdrawals of going to games so consistently. I HATE when they go on road trips.

They're so exciting to see in person, and there's so much "magic" inside AT&T!
You sound like a stay at home wife
grin.gif

But I feel you on that
laugh.gif
frown.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]A. Harang Cin
6936.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.63[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]5.43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]68[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.10[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.48[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
2B F. Sanchez
3B Sandoval
RF Huff
SS Uribe
LF Burrell
1B Posey
C Whiteside
P J. Sanchez

Originally Posted by BDavis5

Originally Posted by LB510

Boch said he'd have the chance to at the begining of the season. I don't know why he would ever play center though.
link to where bochy said that?

Sorry no link I heard him talking about in a pre game show a while back.
You sound like a stay at home wife
grin.gif

But I feel you on that
laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Lincecum bobblehead:

2lmtptx.gif

Why's he wearing lipstick?
Looks terrible, but I'll still cop.

Oh yes, congratulations to Buster Posey on his first career homerun.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I don't think it looks horrible. I just don't like the lips.
The lips and hair don't do well with me.
2i2c00h.gif
Well, as far as the hair goes, if you were to go to this bobblehead day, theres a good chance your bobblehead wont look like that picture.  Only 6 out of the 20,000 bobbleheads will have that synthetic hair that you see in the picture.  Those are your "insert" type limited edition bobbleheads that will be worth big bucks probably.  So Timmy if you randomly get your hands on one of these, I will gladly make a trade with you. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I don't think it looks horrible. I just don't like the lips.
The lips and hair don't do well with me.
2i2c00h.gif
Well, as far as the hair goes, if you were to go to this bobblehead day, theres a good chance your bobblehead wont look like that picture.  Only 6 out of the 20,000 bobbleheads will have that synthetic hair that you see in the picture.  Those are your "insert" type limited edition bobbleheads that will be worth big bucks probably.  So Timmy if you randomly get your hands on one of these, I will gladly make a trade with you. 
laugh.gif
We'll see.
laugh.gif

Did you pre-order any Tim Lincecum McFarlanes?

Ordered two and they have finally been sent. It'll come on the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom