Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

I've been laggin on my Mcfarlanes. Havent gotten any new ones for a few years but definitely want the Timmy one. Im still pissed that when I got to fanfest in 07 that the Bonds ones were sold out so I got two Reggie Jackson ones. Know anyone down to trade?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's not true. The yahoo article or whoever wrote that about the hair was wrong. They're all going to have hair.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Wellemeyer SF
7136.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Leake Cin
8680.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.72[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.52[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.23[/td][/tr][/table]

So he's 15 for his last 96 if I caught Jon Miller correctly?

The best part, his last HR came the same time as his last walk, early May.

Stuck at work with no visuals and I already missed an Aaron Rowand homerun, unbelieveable.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Stuck at work with no visuals and I already missed an Aaron Rowand homerun, unbelieveable.
smh.gif
It'll be awhile before he goes deep again.

Ask my brother to make you an avy of it.
laugh.gif

Wellemeyer why are you swinging with the bases loaded?! Even though we have scored 4 early runs we need as many as possible with the Reds lineup and their hitters park. Just strikeout and let the top of the order drive those runs in!

and you end up hurting yourself running to first.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom