*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

HBK doesn't want another title reign though. And if HBK and Taker to go at it at WM 26, I doubt the title will be involved.  But I agree, I would definately rather see Michaels with the belt before seeing HHH with it again.

I guess they're putting the belts on Punk and Festus tomorrow night.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by StillIn729

HBK deserves a title so much more than HHH
Last time HBK had the World strap was in 2002.
sick.gif
eek.gif
For as stale as the main event picture is, it's amazing that they can't find a way to give HBK a run.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

sick.gif
eek.gif
For as stale as the main event picture is, it's amazing that they can't find a way to give HBK a run.
HBK said many times that he doesn't want another title run, didn't he?

sick.gif
eek.gif

I think his absence from the title picture over the years has to do more so with his health.

I agree though that a HBK title run would be a nice change of pace.

Two of the biggest wastes on the Raw roster.

They should have never turned MVP face and they should have never broken up Jerishow.

sick.gif
eek.gif
I guess he really is more concerned about putting on a good feud/match than he is about the World Title. But damn...8 years though?

And I just checked...when he won it in '02, he held it only for a month. Then (surprise, surprise) HHH took it after.
smh.gif

Why is the jail angle only done with the black wrestlers?  
smh.gif

laugh.gif

And MVP needs a gimmick overhaul.

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif
eek.gif

I think his absence from the title picture over the years has to do more so with his health.

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run after he beat Batista for the World title a few WrestleMania's ago because WWE wasn't sure how much longer he had in the tank, and they wanted to give him at least one more good title run...well obviously, Taker is on another title run...so the same can be said for the WWE to put the WWE Championship on HBK.

WOW! MVP needs to go back to Smackdown. Hopefully they'll make that move come draft time. Raw is doing nothing with him

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif
eek.gif

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run after he beat Batista for the World title a few WrestleMania's ago because WWE wasn't sure how much longer he had in the tank, and they wanted to give him at least one more good title run...well obviously, Taker is on another title run...so the same can be said for the WWE to put the WWE Championship on HBK.

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run because he wanted one.  If HBK is saying he DOES NOT want the title, there's not much anybody can do.

Back
Top Bottom