*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

Someone like JR would've went buck wild when MVP's music hit there, but Michael Cole kept talking like it was no big deal.

It's amazing to me that Michael Cole has a longer tenure on air than Gorialla Monsoon had in his day.
smh.gif

Sad to see the build for the Royal Rumble match itself getting weaker and weaker each year.

Cena gets cornier and cornier by the week.

THIS is why Rock shouldn't have a match with that clown.

....and oh yeah! Our champion is this guy named Sheamus! He's kinda important too!

Originally Posted by BunkIV

....and oh yeah! Our champion is this guy named Sheamus! He's kinda important too!

That's how I feel, too.  Sheamus is the champ, but they treat him like an afterthought.

"Apex Predator"

Seriously, I think Vince just sits in the back blowing lines and thinks up the most ridiculous things for Cole to say.

Cena.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ Cole constantly saying "Royal Rumble Event"

So wait... You have the champion and challenger both laid out while Superman celebrates which does absolutely nothing to sell the PPV.

What's there to like about him, though?

Son is extra corny and does the same %$#% in almost every match. I'll give him credit for being a hard worker but him being the ultimate company man is
eyes.gif

He's been in need of a heel turn for so long now...but Vince doesn't wanna *@+% up his money so I doubt that happens.

Back
Top Bottom