devil.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by StillIn729

HBK deserves a title so much more than HHH
Last time HBK had the World strap was in 2002.
sick.gif
eek.gif
For as stale as the main event picture is, it's amazing that they can't find a way to give HBK a run.

I think his absence from the title picture over the years has to do more so with his health.

I agree though that a HBK title run would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run after he beat Batista for the World title a few WrestleMania's ago because WWE wasn't sure how much longer he had in the tank, and they wanted to give him at least one more good title run...well obviously, Taker is on another title run...so the same can be said for the WWE to put the WWE Championship on HBK.

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run because he wanted one.  If HBK is saying he DOES NOT want the title, there's not much anybody can do.

To my knowledge, HBK has never said he wouldn't like another World or WWE title run...again, that's to my knowledge, and I regularly follow wrestling related articles on the net.

But even still, HBK not having a WWE or World title run does nothing to help elevate another young wrestler to the main event level...HBK Vs. Taker for the second year in a row seems great but it does nothing to get some of these lesser star talents taken seriously and recognized...just my 2 cents.
grin.gif

"Right on her head"

"We now know Maryse advances to the finals"

That's some great enthusiasm there, Mike.

I don't know how the WWE skewed those numbers, but there is NO way WWE.com beat all those websites.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by StillIn729

HBK deserves a title so much more than HHH
Last time HBK had the World strap was in 2002.
sick.gif
eek.gif
For as stale as the main event picture is, it's amazing that they can't find a way to give HBK a run.

I think his absence from the title picture over the years has to do more so with his health.

I agree though that a HBK title run would be a nice change of pace.

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run after he beat Batista for the World title a few WrestleMania's ago because WWE wasn't sure how much longer he had in the tank, and they wanted to give him at least one more good title run...well obviously, Taker is on another title run...so the same can be said for the WWE to put the WWE Championship on HBK.

Yeah but to be fair, they gave Taker a title run because he wanted one.  If HBK is saying he DOES NOT want the title, there's not much anybody can do.

To my knowledge, HBK has never said he wouldn't like another World or WWE title run...again, that's to my knowledge, and I regularly follow wrestling related articles on the net.

But even still, HBK not having a WWE or World title run does nothing to help elevate another young wrestler to the main event level...HBK Vs. Taker for the second year in a row seems great but it does nothing to get some of these lesser star talents taken seriously and recognized...just my 2 cents.
grin.gif
I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I think HBK could put somebody over in a huge way if he was to hold the belt for a little while.  Just like you, I've also been following wrestling related news for many years, and I'm pretty sure the only reason HBK hasn't been champ since '02 is because he has no desire to.  I'm sure if he was to let it be known he wouldn't mind carrying the strap 1 last time, they would put it back on him in a heartbeat.  But HBK is pretty much above the titles at this point in his career.  Taker is too as far as I'm concerned.

That was a good promo by Cena I ain't even gonna front.

If Cena can say DAMN 3 times in 1 promo, it wouldn't hurt Vince to give the crowd one of his old school SHUTUP's. MAybe that would help him draw more of that Mr. McMahon heat we're accustomed to hearing him get.

Goes back to watching Raw Nov 23 98. Mark Henry is in shape and about to go on a date with Chyna after she drops his sexual harassment lawsuit. And so begins Sexual Chocolate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom