*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

WWE star Matt Hardy was among a group of people involved in an early morning incident that led to the arrests of Chris Jericho and Greg "Hurricane" Helms, this according to law enforcement sources.

Witnesses say Hardy took off on foot -- just like Helms allegedly did -- when the cab driver pulled over at a Kentucky gas station and called 911.

We're told Helms came back to the scene and was arrested -- but Hardy was gone for good. Cops are not pursuing any sort of action against Hardy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0dwQERBzN

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WWE star Matt Hardy was among a group of people involved in an early morning incident that led to the arrests of Chris Jericho and Greg "Hurricane" Helms, this according to law enforcement sources.

Witnesses say Hardy took off on foot -- just like Helms allegedly did -- when the cab driver pulled over at a Kentucky gas station and called 911.

We're told Helms came back to the scene and was arrested -- but Hardy was gone for good. Cops are not pursuing any sort of action against Hardy.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0dwQERBzN
eek.gif
laugh.gif

TNA should be from 8 to 10...starting at 9 with Raw is a bad idea IMO

I agree, they should do a test run for about 4 or 6 months and compare their ratings to from the 8 -10 time slot to Raw's 9-11 time slot, and depending on how do adjust from there.

Witnesses say Hardy took off on foot
roll.gif
roll.gif

So WWE Road to Wrestlemania is coming to my hometown. I want to check it out but I have a question for you guys.. Would you guys pay $60.00 for front row seats at a house show?

So WWE Road to Wrestlemania is coming to my hometown. I want to check it out but I have a question for you guys.. Would you guys pay $60.00 for front row seats at a house show?
I would and plan too for the supershow coming here. How do you get front row though?
nerd.gif

^ Got a pre sale code for the event so I get a whole day to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Look one up for your date. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

^ Got a pre sale code for the event so I get a whole day to get tickets before they go on sale to the general public. Look one up for your date. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
I found it, I was making sure I was think straight
laugh.gif
. So thats how front row seats are obtained? 10 years of going to shows and this is how its done? Shame on my lateness
ohwell.gif

Cincy wrestling heads, PM me if interested in the code. Hurry because they go on sale tomorrow morning.

Edit wow that seems like I'm selling the code
laugh.gif
. Don't worry its free. It just took me a while to find it.

e9e897649b8945e5b66f572a62765473_XL.jpg

PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S HUGE TNA "iMPACT!" BROADCAST ON SPIKE TV: THE ROAD TO "AGAINST ALL ODDS" CONTINUES

On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9/8c for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the road to the February 14 "Against All Odds" Pay-Per-View continues!

- What will happen next involving Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett as the struggle for power continues in TNA Wrestling? WIll Mick Foley get his job back?

- Will Kurt Angle get answers regarding the controversial ending to his iMPACT World Title match against AJ Styles this past week? Who screwed who in this volatile situation?

- What's next for TNA World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles and his new mentor "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair?

- In Knockouts action, it will be The Beautiful People taking on Knockouts Champion Tara, Awesome kong and Hamada

- Plus, the Motor City Machineguns and Brian Kendrick will battle X Champion the Amazing Red and Generation Me!

All this and more on Thursday's huge "iMPACT!" on SpikeTV at 9/8c

yea they should really put the impact zone the way it was before wit the old stage, the 6 sides and more space on the outside.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I found it, I was making sure I was think straight
laugh.gif
. So thats how front row seats are obtained? 10 years of going to shows and this is how its done? Shame on my lateness
ohwell.gif

Cincy wrestling heads, PM me if interested in the code. Hurry because they go on sale tomorrow morning.

Edit wow that seems like I'm selling the code
laugh.gif
. Don't worry its free. It just took me a while to find it.

Make sure you're on ticketmaster the second the presale starts. And the only way you're getting front row is if you're going by yourself, maybe one other person max. At least from my experience.

^^ Ive NEVER gotten front row. Ive gotten 6th row 3 times, and third row once. I would love to get front row once.

What the hell? I miss one week and everything is different. The ring is square. The ramp is level with the ring....wth?....are they trying coax Big Show into coming so he doesn't have to step his fat +@@ up onto the apron? Wonder if Vince will try to sue them for copying the "you screwed Brett" storyline pretty much verbatim? and Ken "Anderson"?....how long before he screws up and says Kennedy.

C'mon Kurt, your match at Genesis with Styles was the match of your life?

Angle vs Michaels at WM21 >>>>>> *

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hogan's acting skills are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
I normally don't comment on what people say in this thread, but I couldn't let this go by without saying something. I do not agree with you. The man was freaking Suburban Commando. What more do you want?

1950-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom