OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Ran into MJSF last night atthe game and chopped it up for a min. Idk how you noticed me man i was confused as hell when you called me erupt107th haha.

good to finally put the name with the face and very solid win vs a quality team last night to start off 2012! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Great game tonight so far. This is exactly what we we were hoping we'd see after the Paul trade. Spectacular tonight.

They're forming it seems, they are going to string about 4 or 5 straight here in the coming week(s)

Lob City tricks! Lob lob city tricks!

I know I only have a few posts, but I've been a LAL/LAC fan since 99. You guys are gonna see a lot of me in here!

Could Chris Paul's arm have any less definition in that poster? They drew his face slimmer than it is; they couldn't throw him a couple veins or cuts?

Yesterday was a great showing of what our team could be. 41 points in the first is ridiculous. Let's keep the momentum going and get some W's next week.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

No such thing as a LAL/LAC fan but DO YOU!
30t6p3b.gif

You and kvsm23vs24 fanhood should be revoked and suspended indefinitely
sick.gif
I can't rep both of my hometown teams? I had clipper season tix when LO head bumping with Q Rich and D. Miles.

It's not like I'm rooting for the Lakers and the Celtics. They haven't really been rivals since I've been alive.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
I can't rep both of my hometown teams? I had clipper season tix when LO head bumping with Q Rich and D. Miles.

It's not like I'm rooting for the Lakers and the Celtics. They haven't really been rivals since I've been alive.
laugh.gif
Gotta disagree with you Clipper fans are always mocked and the hate is stronger now that we can actually compete

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
Tell me is a Kings fan a Ducks fan? a Dodger fan a Angels fan? a SC trojans fan a bruins fan?
people saying they support all Los Angeles teams are full of it! 
indifferent.gif

They don't ride and die for LAC when we doing bad. They only come out when we doing it big. 

People like that should take a fade on sight! 
devil.gif

Feels good to actually be on the winning side of a blowout, especially against a team that always used to give us problems
pimp.gif

The schedule-makers were being generous with us considering how we haven't had a back-to-back yet. Gave us some much needed practice time in between games to allow the team to gel a bit before the schedule starts getting tough.

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
Tell me is a Kings fan a Ducks fan? a Dodger fan a Angels fan? a SC trojans fan a bruins fan?
people saying they support all Los Angeles teams are full of it! 
indifferent.gif

They don't ride and die for LAC when we doing bad. They only come out when we doing it big. 

People like that should take a fade on sight! 
devil.gif
funnycelebritypicturesc.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Just read this.. Come on MJSHOEFANATIC... take it easy. I mean I know you're a die hard Clippers fan like Clipper Darrell but the Clips need as much support as they can get.  
Let's go Clippers! 

clipper-darrell.jpg

fairweather fan support from any laker fan is not support.
2rgjqch.gif
24ci26x.jpg

You can call how you want it, but I've probably been a fan of the clippers before you. So you can keep bringing the hate its all good breh.

684772_display_image.jpg

I've been a CLIPPER fan since this guy. 
You can fall back now kiddo!
indifferent.gif
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

You want me to get you a clipper fan of the month award?

I'll see you in section 109.

laugh.gif
don't need one but you making the assumption of "probably" being a clipper fan longer than me is asinine to say the least. Next time do proper research or ask somebody before posting massive propaganda and take your lame $$$ gifs with you. 

laker/clipper bandwagon fan 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom