OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

24mxfsz.jpg

ice-cube-it-was-a-good-day-o.gif

23jn1ir.gif

Great to have Paul on board to add to the other allstars we acquired this offseason but a lil sad to see a young and very promising SG like Gordon slip away.

Still Clipper Nation on mine DO OR DIE!

I dont like this trade.
30t6p3b.gif
  Eric Gordon is a rising star, Aminu will probably turn out to be a good sf.........Kaman wasnt needed though.

Originally Posted by doosta45

where can i cop that LA lob city tee from.

wish we could have kept EJ tho. def excited for the season to start !!

pls lmk when you find out pls
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

DTS to Chris Paul in 2009:

"You belong in Hollywood"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After thinking about the trade for a bit, I'm still a bit disappointed that we got rid of EJ
ohwell.gif
... But when was the last time we've had two superstars on the team? Hopefully it works out....

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

@Mitchellicious
complete your bandwagon kit with a nice Paul jersey from clippersstore.com
grin.gif

r06mtu.jpg
Tell me when they put his name & number on one of the LO/Elton Brand/Darius Miles era throwbacks and I'll strongly consider it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

eh congrats clippers and the loyal fanbase deserves having something like this to look forward to.

i still think they gave up too much and the lakers inital offer was too much as well but cp3 to blake will be fun to watch.

only thing im not looking forward to are all the brand new casual basketball watchers in so cal who will become "long time clipper fans" yet will look confused when i say the names ken norman, loy vaughn Vaught, and danny manning, hell even the name elton brand might confuse some of them.

but to the long time fanbase congrats.
Might as well add bo kimble, ken bannister, norm nixon, ron harper, charles smith, and gary grant to further confuse the new bandwagoners
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see DRose vs. CP3 in person on the 30th
pimp.gif

I hope Ralph Lawler doesn't die of excitement while calling a game....

LOL how bout piatkowski, lamond murray, pooh richardson, malik sealy, James Hollywood Robinson, terry dehere, Benoit Benjamin, Stanley Roberts, John Williams,
laugh.gif
  nice digging there....especially John "Hot Plate" Williams

Bingo...bingo...bingo...Slam Dunk...slam dunk...slam dunk...
-Lawler

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Originally Posted by doosta45

where can i cop that LA lob city tee from.

wish we could have kept EJ tho. def excited for the season to start !!

pls lmk when you find out pls
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Go HERE.

30 bucks
eek.gif
, I guess everything is going up thats Clipper related.

edit: I see cheaper options.......And yes I have a Warriors sig, but Clips have always been the 2nd team i've rooted for and went to many games b/c I went to college in LA. Bandwagon? Kinda I guess...but who can blame me when Im forced to watch a bad team that is also boring in the Warriors.

Hopefully the Clips invite my gf's mariachi to perform again, they've performed for them the past two years

last year

28kq9ag.jpg

Their sound check was dope, on the floor while bdiddy and blake were shooting around. Said whats up to davis and blake was taking pics with some fans
frown.gif

29xzzpd.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^ The Paul jersey is looking nice. I'll have to pick one up to pair with my BG jersey . . . and the CP3 WC all-star jersey I randomly bought last spring.

yo, just wondering, whats the problem with fans of cp3 who will now root for the clippers? isn't that how people start becoming fans of franchises? someone or something that attracts them to watch the team, which turns them into fans?

I don't see the problem at all. embrace the new love you guys are getting with the newly acquired superstar. no need to be elitist and all 'i was here before cp3, before blake, before elton, etc'. i say if more people want to join the fun and party, enjoy it!

should be a fun team to watch.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I think we can make some noise

Stop.
they-hatin-fck-em.jpg

Nah. I meant for Faker fan to stop saying "we.". I posted on pg 1 pre-CP3 era! Still bandwagoner though. I need a new team for 2k since the Nuggets were disbanded.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This might be it.

Originally Posted by presequel

yo, just wondering, whats the problem with fans of cp3 who will now root for the clippers? isn't that how people start becoming fans of franchises? someone or something that attracts them to watch the team, which turns them into fans?

I don't see the problem at all. embrace the new love you guys are getting with the newly acquired superstar. no need to be elitist and all 'i was here before cp3, before blake, before elton, etc'. i say if more people want to join the fun and party, enjoy it!

I don't have a problem with new Clippers fans.  Its only natural that's going to happen when a team gets a talent like Paul.  I just wanted to acknowledge those of us who were posting in these threads when Brevin Knight and Dan Dickau were starting for the Clippers at PG. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

season tickets came in today
pimp.gif

should be a fun season.
which seat level do you  get and how much? looks like tickets going to hike up this season with all the new acquisations but its all good, i always try to watch several Clipper games a season

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by presequel

I don't have a problem with new Clippers fans.  Its only natural that's going to happen when a team gets a talent like Paul.  I just wanted to acknowledge those of us who were posting in these threads when Brevin Knight and Dan Dickau were starting for the Clippers at PG. 
laugh.gif

oh man, I remember the Keith Closs days!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom