OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Love what I'm seeing in the game tonight. Execution isn't flawless, but the confidence and chemistry the team is showing is really great. DJ is looking strong defensively, Chauncey is as solid as you could expect and even the bench looks like it could be a strength. CP3 has been everything you could want. The only person having a sub-par game is Griffin and its not even making a big difference.

wow clippers are looking really good, i really enjoy watching this team.... I'm actually going to watch more clippers games, I'm not a badwagoner, i just enjoy good basketball...
CP3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deandre Jordan 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Paul with TB IIIs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm really liking his new signatures too.  I hope Nike releases that red colorway.  Its sick.  

Just as a fan of basketball and the talent on this team, I pray they're healthy all year.

For our first game, chemistry wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Can't wait for everything to flow better.

One thing that stood out to me was DJ's help defense. DJ was truly worth money. We desperately need a back up center though.

Originally Posted by nightruans

wow clippers are looking really good, i really enjoy watching this team.... I'm actually going to watch more clippers games, I'm not a badwagoner, i just enjoy good basketball...

This, however I've been a huge cp3 fan since day one (once, we chatted for a while and near the end I told him what a huge fan of his my mom was and he had me call her right then and there so he could thank her himself. Good guy.) and I've been a passive clips fan for about 10yrs. I root for you guys in every game unless it's against gsw, in which case you'll prob win anyway lol. So I'm putting my bid in for a little diplomacy if I pop in from time to time haha

Originally Posted by nightruans

CP3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deandre Jordan 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this. i actually watched the entire game. the dunks/blocks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by patent leather

For our first game, chemistry wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Can't wait for everything to flow better.

One thing that stood out to me was DJ's help defense. DJ was truly worth money. We desperately need a back up center though.
Yeah, I was also impressed with DJ's defense tonight. He was generally in the right place at the right time and didn't get any real dumb fouls that I can remember. Basically, he did everything we need him to do tonight.

let me hop on this team my goodness.
villanova style backcourt...deadly combo with cp3 billups. and their 2nd unit in foye and mo
all similar very uptempo
and throw in griffin and jordan denggggg
and i think it has to be their new gm doing his thing

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Just as a fan of basketball and the talent on this team, I pray they're healthy all year.

this. i get scared everytime blake goes up for a dunk. going to be a good season and hopefully seasons to come.

Had work during the game but just finished watching the replay and here are a few things I noticed:

-The chemistry definitely needs some time to grow but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be (someone mentioned that already).
-I wasn't entirely behind a 2 PG backcourt but seeing CP3/Billups tonight had me relieved.
-The bench is looking real nice. Only thing I'd say is we need another big body to clog the paint, otherwise Trey/Cookie was dope.
-Blake was probably the only one that didn't have an amazing game but I doubt it's going to continue that way when the season starts. I want to see if his midrange game has developed.
-DJ is definitely making ClipperNation proud. I truly feel like he could be a poormans Dwight if given the time to develop.

Oh You Mad,
Those seats look great! How was the overall atmosphere there tonight?

I saw the highlights and had a
frown.gif
expression on my face. Just another team that will keep my Suns out of the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom