Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

With the season a few weeks away, figure it was appropriate to make this now. 
4eaa30343c009.image.jpg

pimp.gif

4eaa302f02527.image.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif

those SPU unis and adidas shoes are pretty old school '90s looking, in a lame way.

but what about them beating Arizona?!  I may be a UW Husky (we play SPU next week), but it's good to see D-2 Seattle Pacific University rep the 206 like that!

Did the NCAA do away with the little blue NCAA patch?  I know Zona had it last year, don't see it in those pics.

Ah my favorite thread of the year is back!

But on a side note, DII stand up
pimp.gif

I may have to put some of my pics up in this thread, got a few things to break out on court this year. DII is still NCAA?
smile.gif

I JUST thought about starting this thread......... im glad to see college ball again. I saw St. Johns highlights a couple of days ago. I wish that there were pics as well.

Those IX's look great on, who appears to be, McAdoo.

I expect to see UNC players laced in Concords this season, ala the '00 squad.

anyway

Terrance Jones in UK LeBron IX
BKC-Jones-BBM-11-101611.jpg

Austin Rivers wearing Hurache 2k4's in Duke's trip to Dubai. wore them from Countdown to Craziness, must be his sneaker of choice for the season.
duke-austin-rivers.jpg

l5402702.jpg

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

pimp.gif

I may have to put some of my pics up in this thread, got a few things to break out on court this year. DII is still NCAA?
smile.gif

What school you play at? And yeah there's still that blue NCAA logo on the jerseys.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Hopefully all the Jordan Brand teams completely do away with Team Jordans.
I highly doubt that. Schools like UNC and GTown are the only times that they get any exposure. Retros will sell themselves, Team Jordans won't.

exhibition game from last night:

AR w/ a home colorway of the 2k4's
XJVPKPVHJRZONSY.20111030013555.jpg
"">
BLMUBEYCJIVVPHC.20111030013555.jpg
"">

Quinn Cook wearing TBIII's
DFJBJTWGYRHEPMD.20111030013555.jpg
"">
RNFELGSMJVZEMKH.20111030013555.jpg
"">

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

pimp.gif

smile.gif

What school you play at? And yeah there's still that blue NCAA logo on the jerseys.

Upper Iowa. Got some 2k4s on deck for our first game at Drake.

^ I'll wait for some on-foot in-game pics to put em up. Don't have a camera here at school besides a webcam...

Back
Top Bottom