:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Seriously????? The best striker and marksman we have in this country is Jozy Altidore? Really? No attack on this team... Pathetic

Seriously????? The best striker and marksman we have in this country is Jozy Altidore? Really? No attack on this team... Pathetic

tired.gif

No worries we lost but it wasn't our real national team. It was Panamas National Team vs USAs Suburban Raised College Educated National Team. Our real National team would smoke Panama.

No worries we lost but it wasn't our real national team. It was Panamas National Team vs USAs Suburban Raised College Educated National Team. Our real National team would smoke Panama.

Congrats to the Canaleros. Hard fought win. Where is the US defense? Is this seriously they best we have? Were supposed to be better then this or no? Again I pin this lost on ROBOBOB. As long as this guy stays picking players and being the coach, we wont get anywhere.Its like dude never learns from past mistakes and make the same tactical mistakes over and over. I am not even going to get into the players he brings in. Wondo? Ream? dude is not ready for this level. I am going to find Sunil Gulati somewhere and I am going to be about that life
devil.gif
devil.gif

Congrats to the Canaleros. Hard fought win. Where is the US defense? Is this seriously they best we have? Were supposed to be better then this or no? Again I pin this lost on ROBOBOB. As long as this guy stays picking players and being the coach, we wont get anywhere.Its like dude never learns from past mistakes and make the same tactical mistakes over and over. I am not even going to get into the players he brings in. Wondo? Ream? dude is not ready for this level. I am going to find Sunil Gulati somewhere and I am going to be about that life
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Huh? An odd time to not play a "real national team"...especially when you're one of the few favorites.

Back
Top Bottom