:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

ever since the roster came out i was disappointed Tex Shea was not included, The US attack is showing they need Shea.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I like to hate on mexico but they have been consistently owning guatemala since 1996 (when I started following the gold cup) and it has not even been close.

Is it me or do most guatemalan national team players look 40 even when they are in their 20s?
Juan Carlos Plata looked 40 when he was 25
30t6p3b.gif

He was actually 38 so yeah he was pretty old when he owned mexicos defense
laugh.gif

And im not just talking Gold Cup i'm talking all games between Mex and Gua. anyway we will see this Saturday what happens. I'm not saying Mexico doesn't have a good team.

I like to hate on mexico but they have been consistently owning guatemala since 1996 (when I started following the gold cup) and it has not even been close.

Is it me or do most guatemalan national team players look 40 even when they are in their 20s?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

And im not just talking Gold Cup i'm talking all games between Mex and Gua. anyway we will see this Saturday what happens. I'm not saying Mexico doesn't have a good team.

U.S. SCENARIOS

IF PANAMA BEATS CANADA ...

and the U.S. wins, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
and the U.S. ties, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
and the U.S. loses by one goal, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
and the U.S. loses by two or three goals, the U.S. finishes in third place and is eliminated.
and the U.S. loses by four or more goals, the U.S. finishes in fourth place and is eliminated.

IF PANAMA AND CANADA TIE ..

and the U.S. ties, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica. (tiebreaker: head to head vs Canada)
and the U.S. loses, the U.S. will finish in fourth place. (tiebreaker: head to head vs Guadeloupe)

IF CANADA BEATS PANAMA ...

by one or two goals and the U.S. wins, the U.S. wins the group and faces Guatemala.
3-0 and the U.S. wins by one or more scoring at least 2, the U.S. will advance to face Guatemala.
3-0 and the U.S. wins 1-0, there will be a drawing of lots to determine first or second place.
by three goals, scoring four or more, and the U.S. wins, the U.S. will advance to face Jamaica
by four goals and the U.S. wins, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica
and the U.S. ties, the U.S. will advance and face Mexico.
and the U.S. loses, the U.S. will finish in fourth place and is eliminated.

U.S. SCENARIOS

IF PANAMA BEATS CANADA ...

and the U.S. ties, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
and the U.S. loses by one goal, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica.
and the U.S. loses by two or three goals, the U.S. finishes in third place and is eliminated.
and the U.S. loses by four or more goals, the U.S. finishes in fourth place and is eliminated.

IF PANAMA AND CANADA TIE ..

and the U.S. ties, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica. (tiebreaker: head to head vs Canada)
and the U.S. loses, the U.S. will finish in fourth place. (tiebreaker: head to head vs Guadeloupe)

IF CANADA BEATS PANAMA ...

by one or two goals and the U.S. wins, the U.S. wins the group and faces Guatemala.
3-0 and the U.S. wins by one or more scoring at least 2, the U.S. will advance to face Guatemala.
3-0 and the U.S. wins 1-0, there will be a drawing of lots to determine first or second place.
by three goals, scoring four or more, and the U.S. wins, the U.S. will advance to face Jamaica
by four goals and the U.S. wins, the U.S. advances to face Jamaica
and the U.S. ties, the U.S. will advance and face Mexico.
and the U.S. loses, the U.S. will finish in fourth place and is eliminated.

man i really hope that the u.s. wins by goleada and canda wins. i really want to see that u.s. vs. mexico final
laugh.gif

thats the reason i bought my ticket lol

man i really hope that the u.s. wins by goleada and canda wins. i really want to see that u.s. vs. mexico final
laugh.gif

thats the reason i bought my ticket lol

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

http://www.fifa.com/world...gua/team2=mex/index.html

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Just leave dude alone bro. It's funny because no Mexican was even talking reckless in this thread about any team and It'd be somewhat warranted if it was USMNT fan saying stuff but a Guatemalteco of all people. He even went as far as posting the one highlight of Guatemala's soccer history. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Just leave dude alone bro. It's funny because no Mexican was even talking reckless in this thread about any team and It'd be somewhat warranted if it was USMNT fan saying stuff but a Guatemalteco of all people. He even went as far as posting the one highlight of Guatemala's soccer history. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What is this? Some blank FIFA page ?!?!?!Anyway Guatemala vs Mexico Saturday. Mayans vs Aztecs. Guapos vs Feos

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What is this? Some blank FIFA page ?!?!?!Anyway Guatemala vs Mexico Saturday. Mayans vs Aztecs. Guapos vs Feos

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mayan's are from Mexico to 'mano, and aint nobody going to mistake a Guatemalteco for a guapo.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mayan's are from Mexico to 'mano, and aint nobody going to mistake a Guatemalteco for a guapo.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

man i hate mexico but man because of u i hope mexico squashes guatemala
laugh.gif

no hard feelings. lol ^.^

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

man i hate mexico but man because of u i hope mexico squashes guatemala
laugh.gif

no hard feelings. lol ^.^

Back
Top Bottom