OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Seriously, $*@! ing animals
30t6p3b.gif

Lifelong Dodger fan here, first time poster. Thank God we won last night, I was talking soooo much trash to all the Giants fans in my dorm
laugh.gif

Lifelong Dodger fan here, first time poster. Thank God we won last night, I was talking soooo much trash to all the Giants fans in my dorm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

well remember when that giants fan got shot at dodger stadium a few years back
30t6p3b.gif

09 Giant fan shot to death
10 Giant fan chased down the sunset gate and stabbed

11 parking lot beating

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

well remember when that giants fan got shot at dodger stadium a few years back
30t6p3b.gif

09 Giant fan shot to death
10 Giant fan chased down the sunset gate and stabbed

11 parking lot beating

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

them eses is bout that life 
30t6p3b.gif

but on another hand who here was
eek.gif
 that kuo is the only lefty in the bullpen

this needs to be addressed especially if we plan on tryin to get to the playoffs then makin a run (word to the phillies hitters
30t6p3b.gif
)

i wish they would just hire a ++!!!#$$ of police/security for like a month and just come down hard on these dudes. arrest people for whatever petty +#*! they can find, gestapo style. racial profiling, unfair harassment, whatever it takes to keep the idiots away.
laugh.gif

i wish they would just hire a ++!!!#$$ of police/security for like a month and just come down hard on these dudes. arrest people for whatever petty +#*! they can find, gestapo style. racial profiling, unfair harassment, whatever it takes to keep the idiots away.
laugh.gif

them eses is bout that life 
30t6p3b.gif

but on another hand who here was
eek.gif
 that kuo is the only lefty in the bullpen

this needs to be addressed especially if we plan on tryin to get to the playoffs then makin a run (word to the phillies hitters
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

Agreed 10 times over.
After stadium security told us to make our way to the stadium, as we were walking up to the Reserve gates there was a caravan of about 7 or 8 LAPD cruisers, driving around the perimeter.

They need to up it by about another 20 more.

LAPD needs to take it back to late 80's-early 90's Rampart scare tactics

laugh.gif

Agreed 10 times over.
After stadium security told us to make our way to the stadium, as we were walking up to the Reserve gates there was a caravan of about 7 or 8 LAPD cruisers, driving around the perimeter.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

Agreed 10 times over.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

Agreed 10 times over.

laugh.gif

Yeah, just harass the hell out of them every time, then we might be lucky and they won't wanna come back. 
With their soft oldies radio station on blast in the parking lot  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dodger Stadium would be better off.

Yeah, just harass the hell out of them every time, then we might be lucky and they won't wanna come back. 
With their soft oldies radio station on blast in the parking lot  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dodger Stadium would be better off.

#Dodgers lineup: Furcal 6,De Jesus 4,Ethier 9,Kemp 8,Thames 7,Loney 3,Barajas 2,Miles 5,Billingsley 1

#Dodgers lineup: Furcal 6,De Jesus 4,Ethier 9,Kemp 8,Thames 7,Loney 3,Barajas 2,Miles 5,Billingsley 1

Originally Posted by sinser13

#Dodgers lineup: Furcal 6, De Jesus 4, Ethier 9, Kemp 8, Uribe 5, Loney 3, Thames 7, Barajas 2, Billingsley 1

You got the same twitter update I did??  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom