OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

to your point about the giants fan hatred:
with these eses the hate not only stems from a bitter rivalry, but a lot of these dudes have been either to jail or prison. and in the CA prison system dudes from LA are gonna hate dudes from SF because of the prison gangs (eses/enes) so they not only see it as disrespect to their team but to their gangs. therefore when a dude is wearing a giants anything their initial response is F_ that i aint lettin it slide. it aint right n i cant stand them type ese dudes but fans of other teams should kno based on past incidents. it aint right but its the way it is. and yes the mccourts should address this issue but can we really count on them to do anything right.
30t6p3b.gif

i feel where your coming from.   i know alot of dudes that bang,  dudes i grew up with that choose that lifestyle for whatever reason, and just people from around the area. for the most part they won't mess with or bother people they know aren't affiliated with any gangs or live that type of life.

to me it sucks when they start stuff with some middle aged dude at a game minding his business with his wife and kids, whereas if they get into it with some other dude thats banging i could care less, lock em both up and throw away the key.

i probably go to about 10-15 dodger games a year and it's been like that for me since 98.  their not my team but i live in the area and i like going to games so i'll support the dodgers and hope they do well whenever their not playing the mets.   maybe it's just me but it didn't seem like fights and stuff at the games went down the way it does now until about 03 or 04. of course incidents still happened back in the day but it seems they happen more often now then how they once did.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

to your point about the giants fan hatred:
with these eses the hate not only stems from a bitter rivalry, but a lot of these dudes have been either to jail or prison. and in the CA prison system dudes from LA are gonna hate dudes from SF because of the prison gangs (eses/enes) so they not only see it as disrespect to their team but to their gangs. therefore when a dude is wearing a giants anything their initial response is F_ that i aint lettin it slide. it aint right n i cant stand them type ese dudes but fans of other teams should kno based on past incidents. it aint right but its the way it is. and yes the mccourts should address this issue but can we really count on them to do anything right.
30t6p3b.gif

i feel where your coming from.   i know alot of dudes that bang,  dudes i grew up with that choose that lifestyle for whatever reason, and just people from around the area. for the most part they won't mess with or bother people they know aren't affiliated with any gangs or live that type of life.

to me it sucks when they start stuff with some middle aged dude at a game minding his business with his wife and kids, whereas if they get into it with some other dude thats banging i could care less, lock em both up and throw away the key.

i probably go to about 10-15 dodger games a year and it's been like that for me since 98.  their not my team but i live in the area and i like going to games so i'll support the dodgers and hope they do well whenever their not playing the mets.   maybe it's just me but it didn't seem like fights and stuff at the games went down the way it does now until about 03 or 04. of course incidents still happened back in the day but it seems they happen more often now then how they once did.

Well I don't know if this would sway some feelings regarding the parking lot incident.

It was 6 on 4. The Giant fans being outnumbered. They were popping off. The dude that is in the hospital (critical but stable) got hit with a cheap shot from the back. His 3 "friends" bailed on him.

Well I don't know if this would sway some feelings regarding the parking lot incident.

It was 6 on 4. The Giant fans being outnumbered. They were popping off. The dude that is in the hospital (critical but stable) got hit with a cheap shot from the back. His 3 "friends" bailed on him.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

it is what it is,  knowing your outnumbered 6-4 why would you pop off like that. from the article i read on espn.com  dude was in his 40's that got beat up. it sucks for him he's still getting into crap like that. some friends he has though.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

it is what it is,  knowing your outnumbered 6-4 why would you pop off like that. from the article i read on espn.com  dude was in his 40's that got beat up. it sucks for him he's still getting into crap like that. some friends he has though.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

This Team is just weird all these new players. At least Ching Lung-Hu is gone.
Typical Ned Colletti mistake...
30t6p3b.gif

it's so stupid how dudes are willing to catch a case and risk their freedom over a baseball team when that team has no clue who they are and most likely thinks their stupid for causing problems like that.

Basically, the organization thinks they are vermin.

Exactly what i would do if I went to to a SF or SD game.
Not that serious bro
laugh.gif

I've been to AT&T and PetCo with a fitted and a jersey, strolled SF in a Dodger jacket (It's cold up there).  Never had any problems, there is friendly banter, never obnoxious or obscene.  "Dodgers Suck", "Beat LA", etc.  First time I went to AT&T Park some dude followed us around the concourse saying "Smurfs, Smurfs, Smurfs"
laugh.gif
, we laughed, said with the drab colors around this place it felt like Halloween.

PetCo, it's Dodger Stadium South.  Never been to PetCo when Padre fans outnumber Dodger fans.

i just want to know if that guy that is in the hospital said something back, or he was just randomly jumped for wearing orange and black. If you are looking for trouble at Dodger stadium.. you are gonna get it.. plane and simple.
I don't want to say never, but it is raaaaaaaaaaaaaare when it's random.

Ironically, the majority of fights at Dodger Stadium are between Dodger fans.  There were a lot of Giant fans at Opening Day, these four dudes must of said something really stupid.  Sucks that they bailed on their friend who took a major beatdown.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

This Team is just weird all these new players. At least Ching Lung-Hu is gone.
Typical Ned Colletti mistake...
30t6p3b.gif

it's so stupid how dudes are willing to catch a case and risk their freedom over a baseball team when that team has no clue who they are and most likely thinks their stupid for causing problems like that.

Basically, the organization thinks they are vermin.

Exactly what i would do if I went to to a SF or SD game.
Not that serious bro
laugh.gif

I've been to AT&T and PetCo with a fitted and a jersey, strolled SF in a Dodger jacket (It's cold up there).  Never had any problems, there is friendly banter, never obnoxious or obscene.  "Dodgers Suck", "Beat LA", etc.  First time I went to AT&T Park some dude followed us around the concourse saying "Smurfs, Smurfs, Smurfs"
laugh.gif
, we laughed, said with the drab colors around this place it felt like Halloween.

PetCo, it's Dodger Stadium South.  Never been to PetCo when Padre fans outnumber Dodger fans.

i just want to know if that guy that is in the hospital said something back, or he was just randomly jumped for wearing orange and black. If you are looking for trouble at Dodger stadium.. you are gonna get it.. plane and simple.
I don't want to say never, but it is raaaaaaaaaaaaaare when it's random.

Ironically, the majority of fights at Dodger Stadium are between Dodger fans.  There were a lot of Giant fans at Opening Day, these four dudes must of said something really stupid.  Sucks that they bailed on their friend who took a major beatdown.

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

Are you referring solely to Opening Day?The Giant fan didnt get shot in the parking lot in 2009. It was back in 2004-2005. The guy who got stabbed last year was not a Giant fan, we played the DBacks on opening day. It was two Dodger fans involved. That's what happens when you bust someones back window by flinging a beer bottle.

Yeah, damn was it THAT long ago? Time flies, could've sworn it was just recently.
And what wasnt reported in the story was IF the giants fans were provoked in the parking lot and OPENED THEIR MOUTHS and said something back, instead of just walking to their car... im gonna say chances are nothing would have happened. I see it all the time walking down to sunset from the game.. last night some dude in giants gear was walking up the hill yelling stuff where cars are zooming by leaving, and 100s of fans are walking out of the stadium.  what does that say?  he had his arms up in the air with his shirt off yelling stuff. dude was looking for something to go wrong.. skinny white kid walking up the hill.. come on man

It's as simple as this. People know they're literally barking up the wrong tree once they start popping off, or even respond. I heard some guy in the concourse before the game even started, when the stadium was still VERY empty, shouting anti Dodger $#+#  at the top of his lungs. As soon as I heard it twice, I told myself Only a matter of time before this dude gets snuffed.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At the same time I saw some idiot in front of me talking $#+# to a few Giants fans, going off constantly. $#+# like that embarrasses me to be honest. Again, friendly banter as i've experienced in Anaheim, SF and SD is always going to be thrown in your direction when you wear opposing colors, but that's where it stopped -- there's no limit to the bull $#+# that goes on out here.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyway, Lopes work is already being shown in the first two games, Thames didn't help his defensive cause with losing that pop out, and Bills isn't on the hook for an L
smokin.gif
[/font]

ooIRON MANoo wrote:

Are you referring solely to Opening Day?The Giant fan didnt get shot in the parking lot in 2009. It was back in 2004-2005. The guy who got stabbed last year was not a Giant fan, we played the DBacks on opening day. It was two Dodger fans involved. That's what happens when you bust someones back window by flinging a beer bottle.

Yeah, damn was it THAT long ago? Time flies, could've sworn it was just recently.
And what wasnt reported in the story was IF the giants fans were provoked in the parking lot and OPENED THEIR MOUTHS and said something back, instead of just walking to their car... im gonna say chances are nothing would have happened. I see it all the time walking down to sunset from the game.. last night some dude in giants gear was walking up the hill yelling stuff where cars are zooming by leaving, and 100s of fans are walking out of the stadium.  what does that say?  he had his arms up in the air with his shirt off yelling stuff. dude was looking for something to go wrong.. skinny white kid walking up the hill.. come on man

It's as simple as this. People know they're literally barking up the wrong tree once they start popping off, or even respond. I heard some guy in the concourse before the game even started, when the stadium was still VERY empty, shouting anti Dodger $#+#  at the top of his lungs. As soon as I heard it twice, I told myself Only a matter of time before this dude gets snuffed.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At the same time I saw some idiot in front of me talking $#+# to a few Giants fans, going off constantly. $#+# like that embarrasses me to be honest. Again, friendly banter as i've experienced in Anaheim, SF and SD is always going to be thrown in your direction when you wear opposing colors, but that's where it stopped -- there's no limit to the bull $#+# that goes on out here.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyway, Lopes work is already being shown in the first two games, Thames didn't help his defensive cause with losing that pop out, and Bills isn't on the hook for an L
smokin.gif
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom