Official 2011 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/28

I'm still amazed they ended it like that... did they not watch this fool in rehearsals smh.
I agree, Beyonce should have closed the show

Wayne's performance was 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Kanye shoulda did the ending....Wayne was
30t6p3b.gif

Co-signing this...
I initially thought "The Throne" was going to close, but Wayne needed that C4 promo
30t6p3b.gif
Word. Ironic how that turned out...

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I swear this whole wanting to be a  "rockstar/white boy" era won't die.  Seeing Chris Brown headbang to "Smells like Teens Spirit" was terrible.

The song hot tho
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Is anyone watching the show they're previewing right now? It's actually pretty funny.

yeah, its better than a lot of the other teen crap MTVs been putting out lately

The performance sucked but I hate to break it to NT, your opinion don't matter b/c you all "download" the album anyway*

*this coming from someone who never bought a Lil Wayne album but understands life outside NT

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Is anyone watching the show they're previewing right now? It's actually pretty funny.

Whats it called?

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Pretending to sing and pretending to play the guitar, pretending to be a blood, stop pretending...

if pretending gets me on the forbes list and worshiped by millions calling me the best rapper alive not to mention the amount of women..........

where do I sign up

cant knock dude hustle if it keeps bringing in the millions
So its okay to be inauthentic and a poser just as long as it brings in millions, and the adoration of women.
idk man. Just because the man is making money doesn't make what he's doing right, or good.
yeah cause 99% of rappers are "INAUTHENTIC"..........Its the ones who are on top that are better at being posers then the others

sooooooooooooooooo you wouldnt call a 28 year old African American Male thats been a millionaire LEGALLY since age 17 a success or a good thing?

yall dudes take rap and the industry too serious sometimes

My tweet summed up the night 
@Jay_71Eight This was suppose to be Wayne's night. Jay & Ye did a surprise performance and the biggest news will be Beyonce's pregnancy. Chess not checkers.

all these pyramids flashing throughout the show and guys rocking skull masks during Breezy's performance. Illuminati just putting it all in your face.

Originally Posted by G Que

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I swear this whole wanting to be a  "rockstar/white boy" era won't die.  Seeing Chris Brown headbang to "Smells like Teens Spirit" was terrible.

The song hot tho
happy.gif
I'm saying though, it doesn't feel genuine. It's more like they're in love with they perceive a rockstar life to be rather than the actual music. 

Originally Posted by MA3LK

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Whats it called?

Home girl was making out with some dude and asked him to stick his finger in her poop shooter after saying there will be no organ slapping going down, did any one else see that.

An actual Minstrel Show couldn't play the Minstrel Show as well as Lil Wayne "Appears" to be...

Back
Top Bottom