Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by cruzair13

JT went ghost in the second half.

Refs were okay from what I saw in the second half, but the strip by dirk on bosh was clean...
but Dallas DID shoot more free throws.
If the bench of Dallas steps up, they'll be fine.
Hell nah it was not clean. Dirk did the same thing Chalmers did in the 3rd quarter. Reached and and slapped at the ball. Chalmers hit Dirk's hand/arms &
Dirk hit Bosh's hands. Both times the correct call was made.

JVG is an idiot though he praised Dirk for doing the same thing he got on Chalmers for.

You are blind. Dirk got all ball and Chamlers didn't get any ball just arm.

Someone people post a clip I'm sure.

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by cruzair13

JT went ghost in the second half.

Refs were okay from what I saw in the second half, but the strip by dirk on bosh was clean...
but Dallas DID shoot more free throws.
If the bench of Dallas steps up, they'll be fine.
Hell nah it was not clean. Dirk did the same thing Chalmers did in the 3rd quarter. Reached and and slapped at the ball. Chalmers hit Dirk's hand/arms &
Dirk hit Bosh's hands. Both times the correct call was made.

JVG is an idiot though he praised Dirk for doing the same thing he got on Chalmers for.

You are blind. Dirk got all ball and Chamlers didn't get any ball just arm.

Someone people post a clip I'm sure.

^ Yep left the arena with arm in a sling. Could be big blow for Heat.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Mike Miller injured again?

He injured his shoulder when he was tied up with Chandler trying to get a rebound, don't know the severity of it though.

^ Yep left the arena with arm in a sling. Could be big blow for Heat.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Mike Miller injured again?

He injured his shoulder when he was tied up with Chandler trying to get a rebound, don't know the severity of it though.

It looks like this series will come down to rebounding as well. Whoever gets Dwight is gonna be dangerous for that reason alone.

It looks like this series will come down to rebounding as well. Whoever gets Dwight is gonna be dangerous for that reason alone.

dirk needs to get that monkey off his back

haslem is not playing any D better than collison but hes playing without confidence

JJ barea needs to practice lay up drills..he was god dam awful

terry needs to make better decisions

peja needs to stop being a scrub

brenda needs to grow another 5 inches taller

haslem is not playing any D better than collison but hes playing without confidence

brenda needs to grow another 5 inches taller

i still find it funny that ppl say that the refs will win the heat the game/series yet the mavs got waaay more calls and 6+ on the FTA. Just off looking they got 10 more calls and 6 more chances at the free throw line but the refs are in favor for the heat?

i still find it funny that ppl say that the refs will win the heat the game/series yet the mavs got waaay more calls and 6+ on the FTA. Just off looking they got 10 more calls and 6 more chances at the free throw line but the refs are in favor for the heat?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Agree to all of the above. These guys should go ahead and stay the night at the arena and all practice their shooting etc....just an awful game offensively...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Agree to all of the above. These guys should go ahead and stay the night at the arena and all practice their shooting etc....just an awful game offensively...

We already know Stevenson is a non factor on O. JJ was a no show tonight after being so big the past couple of series'. Jet fizzled out. Can't even play Peja long minutes, as he'll get eaten up for lunch trying to play defense.

All in all, not looking good for Dallas.

Dirk is great, but he's not that great to carry this team on his back.

I agree with Dirk taking 25+ shots. He's a good enough shooter to get away with that. He takes that many shots he probably gets to the line 20 times.

I was shocked to see Bosh ended up with 19. Who is guarding him?

To think the Mavs were the team with more 2nd chances. There'll be a problem if guys like Jones and Bibby start hitting shots especially since one didn't play and other had zero points.

We all knew DAL didn't have a legit #2 but they had that great bench and new defensive mindset to make up for it
30t6p3b.gif
and Wilbon is saying LBJ and Wade were happy to be playing the Mavs cuz they knew they wouldn't be playing defense anywhere close to the Bulls.

I agree with Dirk taking 25+ shots. He's a good enough shooter to get away with that. He takes that many shots he probably gets to the line 20 times.

I was shocked to see Bosh ended up with 19. Who is guarding him?

To think the Mavs were the team with more 2nd chances. There'll be a problem if guys like Jones and Bibby start hitting shots especially since one didn't play and other had zero points.

We all knew DAL didn't have a legit #2 but they had that great bench and new defensive mindset to make up for it
30t6p3b.gif
and Wilbon is saying LBJ and Wade were happy to be playing the Mavs cuz they knew they wouldn't be playing defense anywhere close to the Bulls.

The refs were decent tonight, but clowns are always pointing to the FT disparity as being the sole indicator of how the officiating is going clearly doesn't have a clue.

The refs were decent tonight, but clowns are always pointing to the FT disparity as being the sole indicator of how the officiating is going clearly doesn't have a clue.

We already know Stevenson is a non factor on O. JJ was a no show tonight after being so big the past couple of series'. Jet fizzled out. Can't even play Peja long minutes, as he'll get eaten up for lunch trying to play defense.

All in all, not looking good for Dallas.

Dirk is great, but he's not that great to carry this team on his back.

Back
Top Bottom