Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dirk needs to get that monkey off his back

JJ barea needs to practice lay up drills..he was god dam awful

terry needs to make better decisions

peja needs to stop being a scrub
Agree to all of the above. These guys should go ahead and stay the night at the arena and all practice their shooting etc....just an awful game offensively...
I credit the Heat's defense.

Dallas hasn't seen a defensive team like this all playoffs.

Originally Posted by MHT214

dirk needs to get that monkey off his back

JJ barea needs to practice lay up drills..he was god dam awful

terry needs to make better decisions

peja needs to stop being a scrub
Agree to all of the above. These guys should go ahead and stay the night at the arena and all practice their shooting etc....just an awful game offensively...
I credit the Heat's defense.

Dallas hasn't seen a defensive team like this all playoffs.

i have a feeling caron is going to give it a go and at least suit up. they need some kind of inspiration/spark

Game 2 will look completely different, you think Carlisle is going to let a team without a Center outrebound him by 10 when they have so much more size? That will be his main point I gurantee it.

Also the bench has to play better and I have no doubt that they will.

Game 2 will look completely different, you think Carlisle is going to let a team without a Center outrebound him by 10 when they have so much more size? That will be his main point I gurantee it.

i have a feeling caron is going to give it a go and at least suit up. they need some kind of inspiration/spark

sick.gif
@ thought of erica dampier getting a ring before dirk
roll.gif

dirk needs to shoot more than 20 shots...he didnt start to get serious until the 4th

cant believe carlisle is getting outcoached by spoelstra
laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

dirk needs to shoot more than 20 shots...he didnt start to get serious until the 4th

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

We already know Stevenson is a non factor on O. JJ was a no show tonight after being so big the past couple of series'. Jet fizzled out. Can't even play Peja long minutes, as he'll get eaten up for lunch trying to play defense.

All in all, not looking good for Dallas.

Dirk is great, but he's not that great to carry this team on his back.
Who has?

He doesn't have a legitimate #2 scorer to help him out. Nobody can win a series by themselves.

Originally Posted by franchise3

We already know Stevenson is a non factor on O. JJ was a no show tonight after being so big the past couple of series'. Jet fizzled out. Can't even play Peja long minutes, as he'll get eaten up for lunch trying to play defense.

All in all, not looking good for Dallas.

Dirk is great, but he's not that great to carry this team on his back.
Who has?

He doesn't have a legitimate #2 scorer to help him out. Nobody can win a series by themselves.

Real talk,

If it wasn't for JJ Barea we wouldn't here and if he doesn't play decent we won't win more than a game.

I think him and Dirk go off next game. Dirk figured out the D in the second half and JJ got great looks and just missed them.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Ehh I don't agree.

Chi-town was the best defensive/ rebounding team left in the playoffs and Miami beat them in five.

Real talk,

If it wasn't for JJ Barea we wouldn't here and if he doesn't play decent we won't win more than a game.

I think him and Dirk go off next game. Dirk figured out the D in the second half and JJ got great looks and just missed them.

Ehh I don't agree.

Chi-town was the best defensive/ rebounding team left in the playoffs and Miami beat them in five.

This is the first time I have ever heard Shawn Marion speak and I was surprised, I expected him to sound like a girl but maybe that's because he shoots like a girl. 
laugh.gif

This is the first time I have ever heard Shawn Marion speak and I was surprised, I expected him to sound like a girl but maybe that's because he shoots like a girl. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

dont be suprised... as much as i hated him for his rotations and all  ill give credit for being able to make this team a TEAM..  he was a video guy and watch a lot of plays and things that went wrong with the heat... he has watched enough film to know the ins and outs.....

Originally Posted by knightngale

sick.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

dont be suprised... as much as i hated him for his rotations and all  ill give credit for being able to make this team a TEAM..  he was a video guy and watch a lot of plays and things that went wrong with the heat... he has watched enough film to know the ins and outs.....

Originally Posted by EvansST

Ehh I don't agree.

Yes, but those things only matter if you're making them turn into points on the other side, that was something Chicago struggled to do because they honed in on Rose and made him take tough shots and pass it off. 
Dallas is a much better offensive team, they don't have to play as good defensively as the Bulls they just have to rebound the ball when it goes off the glass and it WILL turn into points on the other end.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Ehh I don't agree.

Yes, but those things only matter if you're making them turn into points on the other side, that was something Chicago struggled to do because they honed in on Rose and made him take tough shots and pass it off. 
Dallas is a much better offensive team, they don't have to play as good defensively as the Bulls they just have to rebound the ball when it goes off the glass and it WILL turn into points on the other end.

Miami in 4 - I said this before The Finals started. Dallas looked bad, slow, old, it seemed like they didnt want it. You can see Miami wants it bad. Heat gonna sweep this u^p

Back
Top Bottom