Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Mavs just aren't that good folks...the Heat are exposing them easily. They went on a Cinderella run but all Cinderellas run out of time eventually. I'm not even upset, I knew it was coming. We've been playing with matches all playoff long and managed to get away with it. You can't get away with it all the way to a ring

Mavs just aren't that good folks...the Heat are exposing them easily. They went on a Cinderella run but all Cinderellas run out of time eventually. I'm not even upset, I knew it was coming. We've been playing with matches all playoff long and managed to get away with it. You can't get away with it all the way to a ring

Originally Posted by knightngale

This dallas team is a joke. They already gave up mentally.

Yea, pathetic. They played their hearts out against us and are back to their old ways against the Heat.
laugh.gif

I knew this was going to happen. The Real Dallas Mavs where choking happens smh.

Originally Posted by knightngale

This dallas team is a joke. They already gave up mentally.

Yea, pathetic. They played their hearts out against us and are back to their old ways against the Heat.
laugh.gif

I knew this was going to happen. The Real Dallas Mavs where choking happens smh.

D E S T I N Y! i guess it is true
laugh.gif
airfresh or whatever his name is has been on point with his predictions

This is damn absurd!!!

Dallas = BUMS. The hell are they doing out there?!?!?! Seems like they don't even care.

The law of averages has finally struck Jason Terry. 
laugh.gif

Dude was playing out of his mind for entirely too long, the JET we all know and love is back. 
laugh.gif

I wonder if Dirk has nightmares of Wade... I know JA does.
nerd.gif

We really got lulled into the same trap.

We ran, we got up as much as nine.

We slowed the game down, we turned it over, and they killed us in the second half..

This is damn absurd!!!

Dallas = BUMS. The hell are they doing out there?!?!?! Seems like they don't even care.

Back
Top Bottom