Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This %#@@ is seriously mind blowing to me.

Did any of yall actually watch the Heat beat Boston and Chicago?

They shot the EXACT same type of shots down the stretch in those series, made them and everybody jumped on Lebron's shlong. Now all of a sudden they need to get better shots?

Like I said they still might win but some of these justifications are ridiculous.

If you have a DVR watch how the Mavs had unforced turnovers to give them the lead. The Heat are great in transition but Jason Terry's !!$ was literally dribbling the ball of his feet.
All this *@#@ right here. Heat LIVE off turnovers and miracle shots by LBJ and Wade, DAL stopped turning the ball over and the dynamic duo couldn't hit those tonight = MAVS win.

I'll be interesting to see how the rest of the Heat players outside the Big 3 play in DAL, they've gotten def unknown points from Bibby/Chalmers, etc. don't think that'll translate onto the road.

we proved we can win in philly, boston, chicago.... aint nothing gonna be different.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

It was about Wade standing in front of the Mavs bench, posing

laugh.gif
Soulja Boy Stevenson even gave him the
grin.gif
This.. dude kept his hand in the air til he walked back to his bench

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Really? That's a celebration? Hitting your teammates chest?
30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

Thats all they did? Wade held his hand up in there air for a min. Lebron came up to Wade stared him down like yea we the .... and then Lebron hit him on the chest. All the commentators on NBA tv agree it was celebration
It was quite a bit more than a simple chest bump
Even then, it wasn't all that much honestly.

JET in the same position would have did his usual airplane %%!@ and chest bumpin' fools
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

Thats all they did? Wade held his hand up in there air for a min. Lebron came up to Wade stared him down like yea we the .... and then Lebron hit him on the chest. All the commentators on NBA tv agree it was celebration
Even then, it wasn't all that much honestly.

JET in the same position would have did his usual airplane %%!@ and chest bumpin' fools
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Can anyone explain the ET Tu? Joey crawford one to me?
I got you fam, I had to google it myself
laugh.gif
It means "and you". It's a reference to Julius Ceaser. When he was killed, he turned to Brutus, who betrayed him and quoted "et tu, Brutus" as to say "even you Brutus?".  NT keeps me on my toes.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

It was about Wade standing in front of the Mavs bench, posing

laugh.gif
Soulja Boy Stevenson even gave him the
grin.gif
This.. dude kept his hand in the air til he walked back to his bench

laugh.gif
It means "and you". It's a reference to Julius Ceaser. When he was killed, he turned to Brutus, who betrayed him and quoted "et tu, Brutus" as to say "even you Brutus?".  NT keeps me on my toes.

it's like everyone's stabbing him in the...eye, and he turns to his best friend and asks...you too? 
laugh.gif

it's like everyone's stabbing him in the...eye, and he turns to his best friend and asks...you too? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

I said hitting your teammates chest...not chest pump. And really held his arm up? Cause no one keeps their hand up after a made 3. You right.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

wade stood there in front of the mavs bench like he just won the chip. then lebron comes over and whispers some sweet nothings right there too. they thought they won.

167nvy0.gif

laugh.gif
 @ sweet nothings & the simpson pic.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

wade stood there in front of the mavs bench like he just won the chip. then lebron comes over and whispers some sweet nothings right there too. they thought they won.

167nvy0.gif

laugh.gif
 @ sweet nothings & the simpson pic.

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

I said hitting your teammates chest...not chest pump. And really held his arm up? Cause no one keeps their hand up after a made 3. You right.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Carver

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif
To be fair, any loss by Heat this is no ordinary loss so it's to be expected.
correction

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Carver

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif
To be fair, any loss by Heat this is no ordinary loss so it's to be expected.
correction

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Ok that makes that pic that much funnier

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Ok that makes that pic that much funnier

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

He held a pose then walked in front of the dallas bench with his arm up then he walked like he had the ultimate swag to lebron who was hypin him up then at the end lebron gave him a few fists to his chest. Sorry thats not your normal follow through after a made three
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

He held a pose then walked in front of the dallas bench with his arm up then he walked like he had the ultimate swag to lebron who was hypin him up then at the end lebron gave him a few fists to his chest. Sorry thats not your normal follow through after a made three
grin.gif

So wade didn't have his arm raised like Tommie Smith before the the lebron james punch combo to the chest? Yeah that type of reaction after attaining a 15 pt lead happens all the time 
rudywhatever.png

Back
Top Bottom