Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

So wade didn't have his arm raised like Tommie Smith before the the lebron james punch combo to the chest? Yeah that type of reaction after attaining a 15 pt lead happens all the time 
rudywhatever.png

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by durantula

Can anyone explain the ET Tu? Joey crawford one to me?
I got you fam, I had to google it myself
laugh.gif
It means "and you". It's a reference to Julius Ceaser. When he was killed, he turned to Brutus, who betrayed him and quoted "et tu, Brutus" as to say "even you Brutus?".  NT keeps me on my toes.

Haha ight thanks man

What part of IN FRONT OF THE MAVS BENCH dont you understand?

What part of IN FRONT OF THE MAVS BENCH dont you understand?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by durantula

Can anyone explain the ET Tu? Joey crawford one to me?
I got you fam, I had to google it myself
laugh.gif
It means "and you". It's a reference to Julius Ceaser. When he was killed, he turned to Brutus, who betrayed him and quoted "et tu, Brutus" as to say "even you Brutus?".  NT keeps me on my toes.

Haha ight thanks man

I love it.

The Heat let us come back, and then they settled for well-contested threes?

People need to realize there have been times in this series when the Mavs have played EXCELLENT basketball.

The times when Miami has played great? They were going out in transition. If let them get transition baskets all day, of course they'll beat us.

But when they dribble the ball up, watch them. They have no offensive plan. Dribble. Dribble. Dribble. Contested jumpshot.

They've hit a ton of WELL contested jumpshots. That's great.

You can talk about Free throws and the lack of FTs they're getting, attack the basket you dummies. They're shooting jumpers all day.

Exactly the position I wanted to be in, 1-1, going back home for THREE IN A ROW.

That's gonna be nice.

If Caron does come back this series, I say G5 at the earliest.

Best believe our dudes will play better at home, and that their bench might struggle.

Yall wanna talk about ghosts...

Bosh? Where you at?

I said earlier before G1, the X-factors are Bosh/JET.

I love it.

The Heat let us come back, and then they settled for well-contested threes?

People need to realize there have been times in this series when the Mavs have played EXCELLENT basketball.

The times when Miami has played great? They were going out in transition. If let them get transition baskets all day, of course they'll beat us.

But when they dribble the ball up, watch them. They have no offensive plan. Dribble. Dribble. Dribble. Contested jumpshot.

They've hit a ton of WELL contested jumpshots. That's great.

You can talk about Free throws and the lack of FTs they're getting, attack the basket you dummies. They're shooting jumpers all day.

Exactly the position I wanted to be in, 1-1, going back home for THREE IN A ROW.

That's gonna be nice.

If Caron does come back this series, I say G5 at the earliest.

Best believe our dudes will play better at home, and that their bench might struggle.

Yall wanna talk about ghosts...

Bosh? Where you at?

I said earlier before G1, the X-factors are Bosh/JET.

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
JA you my man, but even you thought it was over.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was just about to post this... coming in here with his semi-essay post knowing damn well he thought it was over

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was just about to post this... coming in here with his semi-essay post knowing damn well he thought it was over

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif
I absolutely did.

As did everyone else.

Same thing happened in OKC series.
laugh.gif

In our huge comeback, I thought we were done.

We were playing like we were done. But, our guys came through.

These comebacks you just don't come back from everyday, unless you're the Mavericks.
laugh.gif

We've played great at home all Playoffs, I pray to God that continues.

With a comeback like that from Dirk, he has to have some ultra-confidence right now. We're going to need it.

People really need to stop acting like we have been dominated for 95 minutes in this series. We've been up by near double digits in each game in the first halves, and in the second halves. Last game, they countered when they needed to. They took care of business at home that night. Tonight, we pulled it out their +$+, and we're going home 1-1 for three straight in Dallas.

No lie, as soon as we won I instantly thought of 2006 redemption. Role reversal.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif
I absolutely did.

As did everyone else.

Same thing happened in OKC series.
laugh.gif

In our huge comeback, I thought we were done.

We were playing like we were done. But, our guys came through.

These comebacks you just don't come back from everyday, unless you're the Mavericks.
laugh.gif

We've played great at home all Playoffs, I pray to God that continues.

With a comeback like that from Dirk, he has to have some ultra-confidence right now. We're going to need it.

People really need to stop acting like we have been dominated for 95 minutes in this series. We've been up by near double digits in each game in the first halves, and in the second halves. Last game, they countered when they needed to. They took care of business at home that night. Tonight, we pulled it out their +$+, and we're going home 1-1 for three straight in Dallas.

No lie, as soon as we won I instantly thought of 2006 redemption. Role reversal.

Back
Top Bottom