Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I been meaning to ask this since like 2002. Why do ppl pronounce Dirk's last name No-vitz-(s)ki when there's clearly a "w" there having me assume it's No-witz-(s)ki? Is it just the German way to pronounce it?

Yes this is correct.
Terry is a piece of !***. How do you play great for 3 rounds then dissapear all together in the finals. 

He's getting the Derrick Rose treatment.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

So the nba really isnt going to come out an say, "oops we !*%$#+ that up for the mavs."

when the refs messed in game 1 of Den/OKC, the nba immediately said we blew that call. no word yet?

It wasn't a backcourt violation. The rule book has no rule on that particular situation, so given that Chalmer's foot was on the line before he jumped to catch the ball and when he caught it he was airborne yet well passed breaking the plane of the line, the "no call" was correct. If they handle the backcourt line like they do out of bounds, then yes it would be a violation but again, the rulebook never mentions the type of situation you had last night with a guy jumping over the line from on the line to catch the ball.
And given the amount of bogus loose ball and over the back fouls Dallas got, they have no license to complain.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

So the nba really isnt going to come out an say, "oops we !*%$#+ that up for the mavs."

when the refs messed in game 1 of Den/OKC, the nba immediately said we blew that call. no word yet?

It wasn't a backcourt violation. The rule book has no rule on that particular situation, so given that Chalmer's foot was on the line before he jumped to catch the ball and when he caught it he was airborne yet well passed breaking the plane of the line, the "no call" was correct. If they handle the backcourt line like they do out of bounds, then yes it would be a violation but again, the rulebook never mentions the type of situation you had last night with a guy jumping over the line from on the line to catch the ball.
And given the amount of bogus loose ball and over the back fouls Dallas got, they have no license to complain.

o god thats the final straw for terry

how u gonna tattoo ur arm with the trophy looking all stupid, dont show up in the finals and then have the nerve to talk *#*! after YOU single handily lost the game 3 for dallas.

all he needed to do was make one bucket and it would have made a gigantic difference for the game and he couldnt do it

i am sick of this guy running his mouth

son have no class or any sense of humility. taking this entire trip to finals for granted riding dirk's success like he has earned it

imo dirk should call out everyone including rick, jj, peja.

dirk kidd and tyson should take control over the team and screw everyone else

how u gonna tattoo ur arm with the trophy looking all stupid, dont show up in the finals and then have the nerve to talk *#*! after YOU single handily lost the game 3 for dallas.

all he needed to do was make one bucket and it would have made a gigantic difference for the game and he couldnt do it

son have no class or any sense of humility. taking this entire trip to finals for granted riding dirk's success like he has earned it

there is no way i see the mavs losing tomorrow whether it is favorable officiating or backs against the wall heart they will not lose tomorrow. i refuse to believe a team that dominated all the top west teams on their way to the finals wont make this a 7 game series.

series will be tied after tonight.

game 5 will be the toss up though. if the mavs win tomorrow, game 5 might be the new game 3 in terms of winning the finals

there is no way i see the mavs losing tomorrow whether it is favorable officiating or backs against the wall heart they will not lose tomorrow. i refuse to believe a team that dominated all the top west teams on their way to the finals wont make this a 7 game series.

series will be tied after tonight.

game 5 will be the toss up though. if the mavs win tomorrow, game 5 might be the new game 3 in terms of winning the finals

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Jet is all talk. Dude stays running his mouth and fails to back it up ever.
except for during the damn 2nd round of the western conference playoffs 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Dirk should try to get traded to the Heat next year.

i remember dirk saying if lebron and wade asked him to go to miami, he would have considered. that was the only team he would have left dallas for. imagine this guy getting open looks...terry better back it up or get his tattoo removed after tomorrow night

i remember dirk saying if lebron and wade asked him to go to miami, he would have considered. that was the only team he would have left dallas for. imagine this guy getting open looks...terry better back it up or get his tattoo removed after tomorrow night

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Only way you win a title in the NBA is with multiple superstars.

Mavericks have 1
Why I have always said Dirk has done more with less than anybody in the NBA outside of LeBron in Cleveland.

A.I, dude literally had NO ONE in philly besides stackhouse his rookie year year.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Only way you win a title in the NBA is with multiple superstars.

Mavericks have 1
Why I have always said Dirk has done more with less than anybody in the NBA outside of LeBron in Cleveland.

A.I, dude literally had NO ONE in philly besides stackhouse his rookie year year.

Originally Posted by DMan14

even if the mavs do win tomorrow, jet is going to feel all high and mighty about it and not show up in game 5
hes always been like that

Originally Posted by DMan14

even if the mavs do win tomorrow, jet is going to feel all high and mighty about it and not show up in game 5
hes always been like that

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

you guys ask way too much of this tyson chandler guy
laugh.gif
 and if your relying on either him or kidd to take the scoring load from dirk you are screwed. either your domination of the western conference was just luck or mavs are just too old and tired right now to cope with the heat defense

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

you guys ask way too much of this tyson chandler guy
laugh.gif
 and if your relying on either him or kidd to take the scoring load from dirk you are screwed. either your domination of the western conference was just luck or mavs are just too old and tired right now to cope with the heat defense

Back
Top Bottom