Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I could coach that Heat team...
laugh.gif

The dude's rotation is Haslem/Chalmers. I could think of that...
laugh.gif

The dude draws up how many plays?

He's not that good, it's just the Heat players are.

I could coach that Heat team...
laugh.gif

The dude's rotation is Haslem/Chalmers. I could think of that...
laugh.gif

The dude draws up how many plays?

He's not that good, it's just the Heat players are.

Anybody that rates Spoelstra's coaching anywhere above "mediocre" just got exposed. Stick to the shoes cause you don't know the game.

Anybody that rates Spoelstra's coaching anywhere above "mediocre" just got exposed. Stick to the shoes cause you don't know the game.

i wanna know why he doesnt use eddie house or james jones the 3point champ when his team cant buy a bucket after they go up big. did bibby sign a contract that stated he must start every playoff game?

i wanna know why he doesnt use eddie house or james jones the 3point champ when his team cant buy a bucket after they go up big. did bibby sign a contract that stated he must start every playoff game?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

mike miller plays better defense and rebounds better than jones and can also spread the floor

idk about bibby over eddie house though

mike miller plays better defense and rebounds better than jones and can also spread the floor

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bibby handle the ball better than both Chalmers and House, he has also done a decent job of keeping PG's in check and in front of him.  House and Jones are both defensive liabilities and all the Heat 3 pointer shooters are streaky with the exception of Chalmers in the Finals and James Jones 20+ point game against Boston. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bibby handle the ball better than both Chalmers and House, he has also done a decent job of keeping PG's in check and in front of him.  House and Jones are both defensive liabilities and all the Heat 3 pointer shooters are streaky with the exception of Chalmers in the Finals and James Jones 20+ point game against Boston. 

We have some of the best shooters in the history of the NBA.

They won't miss wide open shots for a whole series.

We getting three straight.

We have some of the best shooters in the history of the NBA.

They won't miss wide open shots for a whole series.

We getting three straight.

I think Spolestra is a defense oriented coach and I can't underrate that aspect of his coaching just because his offensive scheme is simplistic

I think Spolestra is a defense oriented coach and I can't underrate that aspect of his coaching just because his offensive scheme is simplistic

Spo has his faults but he's been doing well IMO. The last play the heat scored on was a good play and executed well. The problem is once bron or Wade gets hot they prefer to dominate the ball and play 1 on 5. Spo can't take them out, he just needs them to get back to ball movement and stop those hero 3s they try to make. I think Riley must have some input on having bibby in there instead of house.

Spo has his faults but he's been doing well IMO. The last play the heat scored on was a good play and executed well. The problem is once bron or Wade gets hot they prefer to dominate the ball and play 1 on 5. Spo can't take them out, he just needs them to get back to ball movement and stop those hero 3s they try to make. I think Riley must have some input on having bibby in there instead of house.

Only time Spo looked like a genius is when he put Miller in and he was actually a difference maker but that was one game in the ECF. Only other thing I like that he did was that lineup with LeBron at the 4.

A lot get blamed on the Big 3 but Spo got exposed in game 2 when he couldn't make any good adjustments on offense in the last 6 minutes for them to get better shots. How many times you gotta watch the shot clock run down and a bad 3 jacked up?

Only time Spo looked like a genius is when he put Miller in and he was actually a difference maker but that was one game in the ECF. Only other thing I like that he did was that lineup with LeBron at the 4.

A lot get blamed on the Big 3 but Spo got exposed in game 2 when he couldn't make any good adjustments on offense in the last 6 minutes for them to get better shots. How many times you gotta watch the shot clock run down and a bad 3 jacked up?

Back
Top Bottom