Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

It's amazing that Miami is even winning considering how badly they're being outcoached.
you can't be serious

spoelstra has been stylin on all these coaches all playoffs

It's amazing that Miami is even winning considering how badly they're being outcoached.
you can't be serious

Originally Posted by knightngale

you can't be serious

Please tell this is not serious.

Originally Posted by knightngale

you can't be serious

Please tell this is not serious.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Only way you win a title in the NBA is with multiple superstars.

Mavericks have 1
Why I have always said Dirk has done more with less than anybody in the NBA outside of LeBron in Cleveland.

A.I, dude literally had NO ONE in philly besides stackhouse his rookie year year.

Yep.  Another GREAT example... 
Now people get mad when superstars come together....
tired.gif
 ... Ask A.I. if he would've wanted Dirk or Bron with him in Philly... 

Only way you win a title in the NBA is with multiple superstars.

Mavericks have 1
Why I have always said Dirk has done more with less than anybody in the NBA outside of LeBron in Cleveland.

A.I, dude literally had NO ONE in philly besides stackhouse his rookie year year.

tired.gif

tired.gif

what would be the point? one season on AI's team would be enough to have any superstar wanting out...

tired.gif

what would be the point? one season on AI's team would be enough to have any superstar wanting out...

Spoelstra is on auto-pilot. Both coaches has their faults as far as matchups and substitution patterns. It's gonna be 100x more pressure for the Mavs to win game 4. The Heat smell blood so they're going into game 4 as a must win situation.

Spoelstra is on auto-pilot. Both coaches has their faults as far as matchups and substitution patterns. It's gonna be 100x more pressure for the Mavs to win game 4. The Heat smell blood so they're going into game 4 as a must win situation.

Whatever team that beat the Lakers better show up tomorrow. Dallas is scared of the Heat tho it seems..
WHY does Stevenson get absolutely no fourth quarter action?

Whatever team that beat the Lakers better show up tomorrow. Dallas is scared of the Heat tho it seems..
WHY does Stevenson get absolutely no fourth quarter action?

Back
Top Bottom