Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

stevenson is my mans.... you can tell he bothers lebron mentally on the court

laugh.gif
what?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Essential1

30t6p3b.gif
@ Stevenson, I hate that dude with the passion of a thousand Christs. Even though his comments weren't really disrespectful, by bringing up how he was attacking in his Cleveland days and whatnot, you KNOW Lebron is going to remember how much he hates Stevenson and how badly he used to roast him and he'll get it going in game 5.

He should have just said no comment, instead he probably put the nail in the coffin for the Mavs
laugh.gif

Not even close to what Jet said after Game 3...  And in Game 4 LeBron ends up with 8 points..

If Mavs play like they did in Game 4 it is their series... They missed a ton of open shots in Game 4... Not always going to be the case..

Everything that you said is true, but I'll stand by what I said.
laugh.gif
I dunno how closely you followed the Cavs-Wiz series a few years back, but Stevenson did a good job defending Bron at times back then too. And he also made some disparaging comments about Lebron in between games and then Lebron came out and torched his #$%
laugh.gif

Usually i'd agree with this but Bron has shown NO effort at all in last night's game.  I'm starting to think he got payed off or something.  He literally was out there just to so there'd be 5 players on the court for Miami.

Originally Posted by Essential1

30t6p3b.gif
@ Stevenson, I hate that dude with the passion of a thousand Christs. Even though his comments weren't really disrespectful, by bringing up how he was attacking in his Cleveland days and whatnot, you KNOW Lebron is going to remember how much he hates Stevenson and how badly he used to roast him and he'll get it going in game 5.

He should have just said no comment, instead he probably put the nail in the coffin for the Mavs
laugh.gif

Not even close to what Jet said after Game 3...  And in Game 4 LeBron ends up with 8 points..

If Mavs play like they did in Game 4 it is their series... They missed a ton of open shots in Game 4... Not always going to be the case..

Everything that you said is true, but I'll stand by what I said.
laugh.gif
I dunno how closely you followed the Cavs-Wiz series a few years back, but Stevenson did a good job defending Bron at times back then too. And he also made some disparaging comments about Lebron in between games and then Lebron came out and torched his #$%
laugh.gif

Usually i'd agree with this but Bron has shown NO effort at all in last night's game.  I'm starting to think he got payed off or something.  He literally was out there just to so there'd be 5 players on the court for Miami.

I'll tell you what. Win or lose these will always have place in my favorite teams of all time list.

Shawn Marion, JET, and Stevenson are blatantly disrespecting these dudes and backing it up
pimp.gif

I'll tell you what. Win or lose these will always have place in my favorite teams of all time list.

Shawn Marion, JET, and Stevenson are blatantly disrespecting these dudes and backing it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

rillo561:
Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.
THIS.

Except I'm still watching. I'm watching it less to see who's going to win the title, and more to see how the Heat win it.
How do people claim to enjoy the sport and support their own teams with this mindset?
laugh.gif

Gives them an excuse if they lose. If they win they forget they ever said it   

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

rillo561:
Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.
THIS.

Except I'm still watching. I'm watching it less to see who's going to win the title, and more to see how the Heat win it.
How do people claim to enjoy the sport and support their own teams with this mindset?
laugh.gif

Gives them an excuse if they lose. If they win they forget they ever said it   

Like OKC the series before, Miami were just befuddled when Dallas went to a zone defense in crunch time.

You'd think these coaching staffs, superstar players would know how to exploit it.

Nope.

Like OKC the series before, Miami were just befuddled when Dallas went to a zone defense in crunch time.

You'd think these coaching staffs, superstar players would know how to exploit it.

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom