Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Can someone explain how this got out and what it maybe about?

I still haven't heard about it, Just saw it here on NT.

I guess his mom is becoming the Gloria Express and getting hulked smashed by his teammates
nerd.gif

I still haven't heard about it, Just saw it here on NT.

I guess his mom is becoming the Gloria Express and getting hulked smashed by his teammates
nerd.gif

Stephen A. Smith is the one going around saying it. He was on Rome is Burning earlier and mentioned it

but he would not say what it was specifically at all. He just said he's dealing with off-court distractions and they're similar to one's of his past

Stephen A. Smith is the one going around saying it. He was on Rome is Burning earlier and mentioned it

but he would not say what it was specifically at all. He just said he's dealing with off-court distractions and they're similar to one's of his past

wait, I thought I heard SAS say "I think it has to be off the court problems" ?

I hope this guy isnt making up excuses...

Didnt Broussard say earlier theres nothing going on

all i know is teams win games not players. the heat not playing like a team. the series should have been over already but these guys keep choking.

could this be the reason why eddie house and james jones not playing? bron caught them double teamin his mom??? because those shooters could break the zone. and eddie house is a much better defender than bibby..

all i know is teams win games not players. the heat not playing like a team. the series should have been over already but these guys keep choking.

could this be the reason why eddie house and james jones not playing? bron caught them double teamin his mom??? because those shooters could break the zone. and eddie house is a much better defender than bibby..

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

You're right, he did say he thinks and its his "theory" on why Lebron played poorly

Also said his camp and people close to him have alluded to the suggestion before

You're right, he did say he thinks and its his "theory" on why Lebron played poorly

Also said his camp and people close to him have alluded to the suggestion before

#92 has been pestering the hell out of Bron on the perimeter and it obviously bothered him a lot in game 4. Im not saying he's "Lockdown" by any means, but hes doing a great job so far of making Bron work hard for all of his points. He belongs in that starting line-up.

#92 has been pestering the hell out of Bron on the perimeter and it obviously bothered him a lot in game 4. Im not saying he's "Lockdown" by any means, but hes doing a great job so far of making Bron work hard for all of his points. He belongs in that starting line-up.

I agree. Deshawn has been playing Great. He deserves way more tick.

SMH Steven A Smith makin up @%!%... is he on Lebrons payroll? the !*$@ kinda BS is that

SMH Steven A Smith makin up @%!%... is he on Lebrons payroll? the !*$@ kinda BS is that

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

rillo561:
Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.
THIS.

Except I'm still watching. I'm watching it less to see who's going to win the title, and more to see how the Heat win it. I'm watching it like I would watch any movie where I know the ending going in, and I'm just wanting to be entertained by how it happens.

It's a show. Tune in for the next two episodes to see which one has LeBron going off... and I mean OFF.

what people dont understand is that eventhough they think the league wants the heat to win and as if it was written already, dallas can still overcome the odds. we have seen it before from teams that seemed like they were doomed because of the officiating.

simply put. nothing is certain in this series. if the mavs win game 5 they most likely will win the finals whether it be in game 6 or 7.

they are looking to become the first team in this playoffs to beat the heat two straight games...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

rillo561:
Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.
THIS.

Except I'm still watching. I'm watching it less to see who's going to win the title, and more to see how the Heat win it. I'm watching it like I would watch any movie where I know the ending going in, and I'm just wanting to be entertained by how it happens.

It's a show. Tune in for the next two episodes to see which one has LeBron going off... and I mean OFF.

what people dont understand is that eventhough they think the league wants the heat to win and as if it was written already, dallas can still overcome the odds. we have seen it before from teams that seemed like they were doomed because of the officiating.

simply put. nothing is certain in this series. if the mavs win game 5 they most likely will win the finals whether it be in game 6 or 7.

they are looking to become the first team in this playoffs to beat the heat two straight games...

he got more burn last night than he ever did when he was starting tho.  i think i like their rotation better with deshawn coming off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom