Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

For all the Miami fans claiming that the Heat are dominating and that the losses are flukes.
There have been 16 quarters of basketball played. Of those 16:

Miami has won 6 quarters
Dallas has won 6 quarters
4 quarters have been tied

A 2-2 series isn't a fluke. It's the reality of the series. The largest margin for any quarter has been 7: from both Miami and Dallas...

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who's the kind of chubby, bald dude always on the Miami bench in their coaching staff?

Is he the defensive coach? Who is that cat? He always looking like Kendrick Perkins, never showing any emotion other than anger.
laugh.gif

I call him the dad from Smart Guy. That one? 
laugh.gif
Sure.
roll.gif

No one knows the Heat coaching staff?

Who's the kind of chubby, bald dude always on the Miami bench in their coaching staff?

Is he the defensive coach? Who is that cat? He always looking like Kendrick Perkins, never showing any emotion other than anger.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sure.
roll.gif

DubA169:
how many times are people gonna predict Bron going for forty and the heat in a blowout

do you know what the definition of insanity is?
Hey, that was my first time saying that all playoffs.

And I stand by it; either gm 5 or 6 will see a LeBron explosion. I'm sure of it. 35 or more

we are only gonna find out the names of the heat coaching staff if the heat lose. because it will be their fault..

we are only gonna find out the names of the heat coaching staff if the heat lose. because it will be their fault..

DubA169:
how many times are people gonna predict Bron going for forty and the heat in a blowout

do you know what the definition of insanity is?
Hey, that was my first time saying that all playoffs.

And I stand by it; either gm 5 or 6 will see a LeBron explosion. I'm sure of it. 35 or more

Any of the big three going far over 30 is a bad thing, that doesn't leave much room for the other two to go off, and they'll have to be damn perfect, unless it only takes like 15 shots for Bron to get 35+.

Any of the big three going far over 30 is a bad thing, that doesn't leave much room for the other two to go off, and they'll have to be damn perfect, unless it only takes like 15 shots for Bron to get 35+.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sure.
roll.gif

http://www.nba.com/coachf...dale/index.html?nav=page

David Fizdale? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sure.
roll.gif

http://www.nba.com/coachf...dale/index.html?nav=page

David Fizdale? 

the two times i went out drinking and watched with friends the mavs lost

the two times i stayed home the mavs won.

i dunno what to do

the two times i went out drinking and watched with friends the mavs lost

the two times i stayed home the mavs won.

i dunno what to do

Can't wait for game 5!!! Hope LEBRON redeems himself and goes H.A.M... The guys thinking too much..Just play your game BRON!!! SHEESH!!!... Mavs are just pesky! Really need to give some props to the team! They are really legit!... GO HEAT!!!

Can't wait for game 5!!! Hope LEBRON redeems himself and goes H.A.M... The guys thinking too much..Just play your game BRON!!! SHEESH!!!... Mavs are just pesky! Really need to give some props to the team! They are really legit!... GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Why do i get the feeling airfresh is an incognito heat hater

that is doing this on purpose to reveal a knick costume or something underneath

if they lose. yet if they win he still gets to play it off that he was right?

hope im wrong, carry on.
no you are correct. remember when he said he had a "surprise" for everyone after the heat lost game 2? that was it and i ruined it for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING COSMICANON SAYS SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS THREAD

Anyone took him seriously before?

These clowns Cosmic and AirFresh are ruining this thread with their idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom