Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

DubA169:
the two times i went out drinking and watched with friends the mavs lost

the two times i stayed home the mavs won.

i dunno what to do
YOU SIT YOUR HAPPY %@*@ DOWN IN THAT COUCH, THAT'S WHAT THE HELL YOU DO!! 
laugh.gif

DubA169:

i dunno what to do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING COSMICANON SAYS SERIOUSLY AFTER THIS THREAD

Anyone took him seriously before?

These clowns Cosmic and AirFresh are ruining this thread with their idiocy.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Why do i get the feeling airfresh is an incognito heat hater

that is doing this on purpose to reveal a knick costume or something underneath

if they lose. yet if they win he still gets to play it off that he was right?

hope im wrong, carry on.
no you are correct. remember when he said he had a "surprise" for everyone after the heat lost game 2? that was it and i ruined it for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DubA169:

i dunno what to do
laugh.gif

yeah i figured. guess NT will be my company 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DubA169:

i dunno what to do
laugh.gif

yeah i figured. guess NT will be my company 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Can't wait for game 5!!! Hope LEBRON redeems himself and goes H.A.M... The guys thinking too much..Just play your game BRON!!! SHEESH!!!... Mavs are just pesky! Really need to give some props to the team! They are really legit!... GO HEAT!!!

Ok since you're from the PI I've gotta ask....how long have you been a Heat fan? Some Kababayan are shall we say....fickle when rooting for teams.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Can't wait for game 5!!! Hope LEBRON redeems himself and goes H.A.M... The guys thinking too much..Just play your game BRON!!! SHEESH!!!... Mavs are just pesky! Really need to give some props to the team! They are really legit!... GO HEAT!!!

Ok since you're from the PI I've gotta ask....how long have you been a Heat fan? Some Kababayan are shall we say....fickle when rooting for teams.

Chris Bosh and his ex-girlfriend Allison Mathis are still battling each other in court over custody of two year old daughter, Trinity. Currently there is a temporary order in place where the two share custody.

With the Miami Heat in the NBA finals, Bosh of course would like his daughter there to share the experience with him. AT the moment, Trinity is in the custody of Allison and she refuses to allow her daughter to attend the games. Bosh has filed an emergency motion with the court.

that sucks she cant see a game. Guess she is too young anyway. i didn't know he had a kid though. must have been tough for him to get through the intercourse

Chris Bosh and his ex-girlfriend Allison Mathis are still battling each other in court over custody of two year old daughter, Trinity. Currently there is a temporary order in place where the two share custody.

With the Miami Heat in the NBA finals, Bosh of course would like his daughter there to share the experience with him. AT the moment, Trinity is in the custody of Allison and she refuses to allow her daughter to attend the games. Bosh has filed an emergency motion with the court.

that sucks she cant see a game. Guess she is too young anyway. i didn't know he had a kid though. must have been tough for him to get through the intercourse

Originally Posted by DubA169

must have been tough for him to get through the intercourse

Lulz...this reminds me of that fake ghostface list of wack rappers....his description of Wale: cries when he @%%$%

Originally Posted by DubA169

must have been tough for him to get through the intercourse

Lulz...this reminds me of that fake ghostface list of wack rappers....his description of Wale: cries when he @%%$%

But there's a silver lining in this story for Bosh -- according to the original arrangement, he's due to get custody of the kid back on June 11 ... one day before Game 6 of the NBA Finals. 
I hope the Mavs win Game 5. It will makes things good. If Lebron loses this series, then damn, that would be the biggest blow ever. another summer another year. 

But there's a silver lining in this story for Bosh -- according to the original arrangement, he's due to get custody of the kid back on June 11 ... one day before Game 6 of the NBA Finals. 
I hope the Mavs win Game 5. It will makes things good. If Lebron loses this series, then damn, that would be the biggest blow ever. another summer another year. 

So has Bosh been having these problems with his daughter coming to games all postseason?

Honestly shh like that is unnecessary stress.

Guessing this broad don't want the kid around Bosh's new girl.

So has Bosh been having these problems with his daughter coming to games all postseason?

Honestly shh like that is unnecessary stress.

Guessing this broad don't want the kid around Bosh's new girl.

I haven't had a chance to watch a replay of the final plays of game 4, but upon first glance it seemed Dirk clearly traveled on that lay up and Terry was close to a backcourt violation.  I like how the announcers constantly avoid any adverse criticism or questioning of the officials on plays like that as if Stern is looking over their shoulders frowning in disapproval.  

I haven't had a chance to watch a replay of the final plays of game 4, but upon first glance it seemed Dirk clearly traveled on that lay up and Terry was close to a backcourt violation.  I like how the announcers constantly avoid any adverse criticism or questioning of the officials on plays like that as if Stern is looking over their shoulders frowning in disapproval.  

I thought Terry went backcourt on that pass too, but I'm rooting for the Heat so I figured not to post it. The Mavs got away with 3 consecutive kick ball violations, all of which lead them in transition and I have NEVER seen so many over the back and loose ball fouls called. But LeBron's travels equalize any percieved ref advantage most of the time. Marion disrespeccin now, and after hitting a shot from the front off the glass

a1l8af.jpg

Back
Top Bottom