Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Uh huh. You haven't been banned yet, you just hide when your team loses.
eyes.gif

I honestly see game 5 going 1 of 2 ways tomorrow......and that's a heat blowout win with bron dropping 40, or a mavs blowout win with the entire team catching fire from beyond the arc..........either way i don't see it being another nail biter
nerd.gif

I honestly see game 5 going 1 of 2 ways tomorrow......and that's a heat blowout win with bron dropping 40, or a mavs blowout win with the entire team catching fire from beyond the arc..........either way i don't see it being another nail biter
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eyes.gif
Nah bruh, I never hide.
When we lost against Boston, I was here.

Right after Chicago gm 1, I was here

Our 2 losses, I was on NT during those days.

You can't say nothing to me, I roll w/ the Heat during thick and thin. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

eyes.gif
Nah bruh, I never hide.
When we lost against Boston, I was here.

Right after Chicago gm 1, I was here

Our 2 losses, I was on NT during those days.

You can't say nothing to me, I roll w/ the Heat during thick and thin. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cosmic you are a joke man...Dallas didn't beat you?

Are you crazy? Man you need to revaluate your thinking...All of the defense they played and still no credit. Don't get me wrong I think Miami has superior athletic talent but this is a team sport and the Heat look like a bunch of street ballers. For you to say that Dallas hasn't won is just ridiculous this series could just as easily be 3-1 Mavs as it could be 3-1 Heat or even over with 4-0 heat, the reality is it is 2-2 and Miami is shaking in their boots b/c of the experience on Dallas and Miami thinking they could just run over this Mavs team.

Spoken like a true bandwagon fan

The hometown MAVS WILL WIN THIS SERIES and send baby bron bron crying all the way home.

LETS GO MAVS!!!

Cosmic you are a joke man...Dallas didn't beat you?

Are you crazy? Man you need to revaluate your thinking...All of the defense they played and still no credit. Don't get me wrong I think Miami has superior athletic talent but this is a team sport and the Heat look like a bunch of street ballers. For you to say that Dallas hasn't won is just ridiculous this series could just as easily be 3-1 Mavs as it could be 3-1 Heat or even over with 4-0 heat, the reality is it is 2-2 and Miami is shaking in their boots b/c of the experience on Dallas and Miami thinking they could just run over this Mavs team.

Spoken like a true bandwagon fan

The hometown MAVS WILL WIN THIS SERIES and send baby bron bron crying all the way home.

LETS GO MAVS!!!

Originally Posted by thachosen123

nerd.gif

I said that about last night.

nerd.gif

Why expect a blowout when none of the games have been that way so far?

Bron said in his press conference today that it's time for him to look for his own offense earlier in the game. Don't know why he's waited until Game 5 to do this, but anyway, I believe he may overcompensate and get everyone else out of rhythm by trying to do too much. It'll definitely be interesting to watch though. He's been killed all day today, allegedly got other players questioning his heart, and everyone expecting him to go nuclear tomorrow. Will he just be himself or try to do too much?

I've said this before, it's PARAMOUNT for DAL to get off to a good start in one of these games, I know they don't like to play until they're down by double digits, but IMO, this game will decide who wins the series.

Only reason I will be rooting for the Mavs to win tomorrow since I don't really have a horse in this race is to see the excuses from the two biggest trolls in S&T history Air Fresh and Cosmic Canon.

Bron said in his press conference today that it's time for him to look for his own offense earlier in the game. Don't know why he's waited until Game 5 to do this, but anyway, I believe he may overcompensate and get everyone else out of rhythm by trying to do too much. It'll definitely be interesting to watch though. He's been killed all day today, allegedly got other players questioning his heart, and everyone expecting him to go nuclear tomorrow. Will he just be himself or try to do too much?

I've said this before, it's PARAMOUNT for DAL to get off to a good start in one of these games, I know they don't like to play until they're down by double digits, but IMO, this game will decide who wins the series.

Only reason I will be rooting for the Mavs to win tomorrow since I don't really have a horse in this race is to see the excuses from the two biggest trolls in S&T history Air Fresh and Cosmic Canon.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

quit lying bro. we all know you got the kobe shrine still lit up
laugh.gif
 you dont want lebron to get a ring. hate to tell you this but hes been the best player for 3 years now. kobe is done. kobe the black snail not the black mamba. son played like a snail against jason kidd in the playoffs
laugh.gif

as for lebron overcompensating i dont see it. he will attack the basket more but i doubt he does a kobe and start jacking up 24 footers and shooting over 2 defenders
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

quit lying bro. we all know you got the kobe shrine still lit up
laugh.gif
 you dont want lebron to get a ring. hate to tell you this but hes been the best player for 3 years now. kobe is done. kobe the black snail not the black mamba. son played like a snail against jason kidd in the playoffs
laugh.gif

as for lebron overcompensating i dont see it. he will attack the basket more but i doubt he does a kobe and start jacking up 24 footers and shooting over 2 defenders
laugh.gif

Oh great and wise NK. You know me so well. Just wish you could have used some of tour great power to keep off NT forever like you said you would.
eyes.gif

Oh great and wise NK. You know me so well. Just wish you could have used some of tour great power to keep off NT forever like you said you would.
eyes.gif

how many times are people gonna predict Bron going for forty and the heat in a blowout

do you know what the definition of insanity is?

how many times are people gonna predict Bron going for forty and the heat in a blowout

do you know what the definition of insanity is?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ y'all still taking Cosmic and AirFreshh seriously.

Whoever wins tommorrow, takes the series imo.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ y'all still taking Cosmic and AirFreshh seriously.

Whoever wins tommorrow, takes the series imo.

Why do i get the feeling airfresh is an incognito heat hater

that is doing this on purpose to reveal a knick costume or something underneath

if they lose. yet if they win he still gets to play it off that he was right?

hope im wrong, carry on.

Why do i get the feeling airfresh is an incognito heat hater

that is doing this on purpose to reveal a knick costume or something underneath

if they lose. yet if they win he still gets to play it off that he was right?

hope im wrong, carry on.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
well IM right there with you then

Back
Top Bottom