Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I honestly see game 5 going 1 of 2 ways tomorrow......and that's a heat blowout win with bron dropping 40, or a mavs blowout win with the entire team catching fire from beyond the arc..........either way i don't see it being another nail biter
nerd.gif

I said that about last night.

laugh.gif
well IM right there with you then

It took about 12 seasons to knock Kobe from the jordan talk. It's only taken Bron 8. Good job. I respect Bron so much as a player but it's fun for the game for me to hate him just as much.

It took about 12 seasons to knock Kobe from the jordan talk. It's only taken Bron 8. Good job. I respect Bron so much as a player but it's fun for the game for me to hate him just as much.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Alright you guys can quote me on this, I don't care.
Bron will KILL TOMORROW

He will go off, prepare to WITNESS GREATNESS

Bottom line is, Dallas is not a legit team, all of our losses have been fluke losses. We should've of swept  these dudes already. Dallas hasn't beat us yet, we simply lost those games.

From us going iso in game 2, to Bron struggling while Wade messes up in the clutch, we lost the games more-so than Dallas beating us.

Bron will have a near triple double Thurs.

bro I hear what you're saying, and as a Laker fan, that was our excuse as well...in the beginning.  They are legit my dude.  You gotta give props where props is due.  Even if its on the small end by saying Dallas does just enough to stay within range, and then they accelerate when they catch you slipping. If that's not the mark of a good team, I dont know what is. Staying close enough to rally an attack is tough as is, to actually execute and win is extremely difficult, and then to do it twice...well you do the math. Once is fluke...twice is real.

*edit

and actually, if you wanna keep it 100, it could've be 3 times they did it, but dirk missed that one to send it to OT.  Dont get gassed off some big names, ya'll only hav 2 on any given night.

Bron will KILL TOMORROW

Bottom line is, Dallas is not a legit team, all of our losses have been fluke losses. We should've of swept  these dudes already. Dallas hasn't beat us yet, we simply lost those games.

From us going iso in game 2, to Bron struggling while Wade messes up in the clutch, we lost the games more-so than Dallas beating us.

bro I hear what you're saying, and as a Laker fan, that was our excuse as well...in the beginning.  They are legit my dude.  You gotta give props where props is due.  Even if its on the small end by saying Dallas does just enough to stay within range, and then they accelerate when they catch you slipping. If that's not the mark of a good team, I dont know what is. Staying close enough to rally an attack is tough as is, to actually execute and win is extremely difficult, and then to do it twice...well you do the math. Once is fluke...twice is real.

*edit

and actually, if you wanna keep it 100, it could've be 3 times they did it, but dirk missed that one to send it to OT.  Dont get gassed off some big names, ya'll only hav 2 on any given night.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Bron will KILL TOMORROW

*edit

Na man, I don't respect him.
They can't guard us, they don't deserve to even play us.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Bron will KILL TOMORROW

*edit

Na man, I don't respect him.
They can't guard us, they don't deserve to even play us.

Who's the kind of chubby, bald dude always on the Miami bench in their coaching staff?

Is he the defensive coach? Who is that cat? He always looking like Kendrick Perkins, never showing any emotion other than anger.
laugh.gif

Who's the kind of chubby, bald dude always on the Miami bench in their coaching staff?

Is he the defensive coach? Who is that cat? He always looking like Kendrick Perkins, never showing any emotion other than anger.
laugh.gif

We aren't analysts, we're "fans". We can say all the one-sided things we want. With that said, Lebron is finna go off.

We aren't analysts, we're "fans". We can say all the one-sided things we want. With that said, Lebron is finna go off.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

I call him the dad from Smart Guy. That one? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

I call him the dad from Smart Guy. That one? 
laugh.gif

Saw this on the web and laughed a bit. It's terrible how much hate LBJ is getting but I can't help but laugh at some of the photos on the net.

Saw this on the web and laughed a bit. It's terrible how much hate LBJ is getting but I can't help but laugh at some of the photos on the net.

HankMoody:
23ska909red02:
rillo561:
Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.
THIS.

Except I'm still watching. I'm watching it less to see who's going to win the title, and more to see how the Heat win it. I'm watching it like I would watch any movie where I know the ending going in, and I'm just wanting to be entertained by how it happens.

It's a show. Tune in for the next two episodes to see which one has LeBron going off... and I mean OFF.
Just like last year and the year before that...right?

A lot of masochists on NT.
Right.

And the year before that, too.

It's a show, like I said. Yes, the team I love is one of the main characters in Stern's show.

You were saying?

HankMoody:
23ska909red02:
rillo561:
Don't worry Heat 'fans' it's still in the bag. NBA has to milk this series, this will setup a 'spectacular' performance just watch, I won't.
THIS.

Except I'm still watching. I'm watching it less to see who's going to win the title, and more to see how the Heat win it. I'm watching it like I would watch any movie where I know the ending going in, and I'm just wanting to be entertained by how it happens.

It's a show. Tune in for the next two episodes to see which one has LeBron going off... and I mean OFF.
Just like last year and the year before that...right?

A lot of masochists on NT.
Right.

And the year before that, too.

It's a show, like I said. Yes, the team I love is one of the main characters in Stern's show.

You were saying?

For all the Miami fans claiming that the Heat are dominating and that the losses are flukes.
There have been 16 quarters of basketball played. Of those 16:

Miami has won 6 quarters
Dallas has won 6 quarters
4 quarters have been tied

A 2-2 series isn't a fluke. It's the reality of the series. The largest margin for any quarter has been 7: from both Miami and Dallas...

Back
Top Bottom