Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I would expect Dallas to win when they shot 13-19 from 3, if i'm miami i hope they got it out of their system.

I would expect Dallas to win when they shot 13-19 from 3, if i'm miami i hope they got it out of their system.

tumblr_lmk3laPBZy1qhpkryo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Big J 33

... a lot of shots that had no business going in that went in... but that's how it goes sometimes.

The Heat aren't dead yet, though.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. 
Same thing could be said for the WIDE open shots that weren't going in earlier in the series...law of percentages. Who would you figure would be able to be more likely to make open shots, MIA or DAL? Heat aren't dead, but they are in a WORLD of trouble, if they don't come out guns blazing in the 1st qtr in MIA it could get ugly.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Big J 33

... a lot of shots that had no business going in that went in... but that's how it goes sometimes.

The Heat aren't dead yet, though.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. 
Same thing could be said for the WIDE open shots that weren't going in earlier in the series...law of percentages. Who would you figure would be able to be more likely to make open shots, MIA or DAL? Heat aren't dead, but they are in a WORLD of trouble, if they don't come out guns blazing in the 1st qtr in MIA it could get ugly.

Hey I'm just wondering, but was that guy LeBron in the game in the 4th, I didn't notice him out there.

Heat fans can't complain about refs, Haslem and Joel are all over Dirk grabbing his jersey.
Wade and the other 2 bums get all the calls when they lean back

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Miami got robbed. Chandler fouled LeBron with 2:27 left. Miami should have been tied or up by 1.

Spoiler [+]
Shut up. No they didnt. Chandler clearly had his feet set.

Obviously if you thought that was a foul against Chandler you weren't listening to JVG. If you start out a play that close to the basket the restricted area does not apply. I remember seeing this when the Bulls were playing the Heat and Boozer got called for an offensive foul even though the guy's feet were in the circle.

Hey I'm just wondering, but was that guy LeBron in the game in the 4th, I didn't notice him out there.

Heat fans can't complain about refs, Haslem and Joel are all over Dirk grabbing his jersey.
Wade and the other 2 bums get all the calls when they lean back

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Miami got robbed. Chandler fouled LeBron with 2:27 left. Miami should have been tied or up by 1.

Spoiler [+]
Shut up. No they didnt. Chandler clearly had his feet set.

Back
Top Bottom