Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Obviously if you thought that was a foul against Chandler you weren't listening to JVG. If you start out a play that close to the basket the restricted area does not apply. I remember seeing this when the Bulls were playing the Heat and Boozer got called for an offensive foul even though the guy's feet were in the circle.

Closing out a series is the hardest thing to do. We will see what the Mavs are really made of, so don't get too excited Mavs fans. Remember what happened in last year's Finals with the Lakers winning game 6 & 7 at home.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Obviously if you thought that was a foul against Chandler you weren't listening to JVG. If you start out a play that close to the basket the restricted area does not apply. I remember seeing this when the Bulls were playing the Heat and Boozer got called for an offensive foul even though the guy's feet were in the circle.

my problem is, Chandler wasnt there in time nor was he set...

restricted area or not. 

Originally Posted by illmatic34

my problem is, Chandler wasnt there in time nor was he set...

restricted area or not. 

I still don't understand the charge call.

Lebron didn't catch the ball in the paint.

Tyson had a foot on the line.

And he wasn't even set.

Even after the BS explanation Van Gundy gave still don't like the call.

The Heat are sure to get a good bit of home cooking back in MIA so I guess whatever.

I still don't understand the charge call.

Lebron didn't catch the ball in the paint.

Tyson had a foot on the line.

And he wasn't even set.

Even after the BS explanation Van Gundy gave still don't like the call.

The Heat are sure to get a good bit of home cooking back in MIA so I guess whatever.

Closing out a series is the hardest thing to do. We will see what the Mavs are really made of, so don't get too excited Mavs fans. Remember what happened in last year's Finals with the Lakers winning game 6 & 7 at home.

Originally Posted by Caerus

tumblr_lmk3laPBZy1qhpkryo1_500.jpg
laugh.gif
 @ "he done quit"

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

Lebron scored in the 4th. 

He had 2 points on an uncontested layup....

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs hitting everything they threw up in the air.
its been explained a hundred times. the play started in the paint. that completely negates the fact that chandlers foot was on the circle. its a rule. not a wrong call. 

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

Lebron scored in the 4th. 

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs hitting everything they threw up in the air.
its been explained a hundred times. the play started in the paint. that completely negates the fact that chandlers foot was on the circle. its a rule. not a wrong call. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

No, he didn't. He did the typical LeBron James barrel-into-the defender, and guess what? Chandler was set.

Poor kid, I know you love the dude with all of your being, but let it go... he's just not that good. Sorry.

roll.gif

Isn't he the guy that said LeBron's imaginary rings >>>> Kobe's real rings? Nah... he's not a guzzler!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

No, he didn't. He did the typical LeBron James barrel-into-the defender, and guess what? Chandler was set.

Poor kid, I know you love the dude with all of your being, but let it go... he's just not that good. Sorry.

roll.gif

Isn't he the guy that said LeBron's imaginary rings >>>> Kobe's real rings? Nah... he's not a guzzler!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Miami got robbed. Chandler fouled LeBron with 2:27 left. Miami should have been tied or up by 1.

Go make a thread about it if it's that serious..
Oh wait.

Son made 3 threads though
roll.gif

And there's were times in the 4th were Dirk was getting fouled and Dallas wasn't getting the calls. Why aren't you saying that?

LeBron just needs the rest. Averaging more minutes in the playoffs than he did with the Cavs...that's just dumb for Spoelstra. It's all about his 3-point shot. He was making them in game 1 and early on in game 2 but since then, it's been nothing but bricks. Don't know if that fatigue or not.

LeBron just needs the rest. Averaging more minutes in the playoffs than he did with the Cavs...that's just dumb for Spoelstra. It's all about his 3-point shot. He was making them in game 1 and early on in game 2 but since then, it's been nothing but bricks. Don't know if that fatigue or not.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Miami got robbed. Chandler fouled LeBron with 2:27 left. Miami should have been tied or up by 1.

Go make a thread about it if it's that serious..
Oh wait.

Son made 3 threads though
roll.gif

And there's were times in the 4th were Dirk was getting fouled and Dallas wasn't getting the calls. Why aren't you saying that?

Back
Top Bottom