Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I'm pretty there is a rule where when a player is driving baseline, there is no restricted area. I'm a Heat homer, but that was the right call. Such a great cut & pass too. Chandler just made a play and beat LeBron to the spot. +%*@.

I'm pretty there is a rule where when a player is driving baseline, there is no restricted area. I'm a Heat homer, but that was the right call. Such a great cut & pass too. Chandler just made a play and beat LeBron to the spot. +%*@.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Once again, I just want 2009 LeBron back.

In Cleveland?
smile.gif

You cats putting the game on ONE call sound pathetic.

The only encouraging thing for Miami is that their bench played really well. Dallas played really well tonight too so it will be interesting to see what happens in Game 6.

Whatever man calls go both ways.. lebron clearly fouled marion on that fastbreak as well.. it evens out.

How quick everyone forgets this guy LED the Heat past the best team in the NBA just a few weeks ago...

I don't even like Lebron much, but I respect him enough to know he can't make every basket and be super aggressive at all times.

There will never be an athlete this hated that was this good EVER again.

The only encouraging thing for Miami is that their bench played really well. Dallas played really well tonight too so it will be interesting to see what happens in Game 6.

How quick everyone forgets this guy LED the Heat past the best team in the NBA just a few weeks ago...

I don't even like Lebron much, but I respect him enough to know he can't make every basket and be super aggressive at all times.

There will never be an athlete this hated that was this good EVER again.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I still don't understand the charge call.

Lebron didn't catch the ball in the paint.

Tyson had a foot on the line.

And he wasn't even set.

Even after the BS explanation Van Gundy gave still don't like the call.

The Heat are sure to get a good bit of home cooking back in MIA so I guess whatever.
That KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLED US. That offensive foul KILLLLLLLLLLLLED USSSS.
But...

People have to remember...

WE ARE ON THE ROAD...WE WON'T  GET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOULS IN DALLAS 
laugh.gif

Whatever man calls go both ways.. lebron clearly fouled marion on that fastbreak as well.. it evens out.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I still don't understand the charge call.

Lebron didn't catch the ball in the paint.

Tyson had a foot on the line.

And he wasn't even set.

Even after the BS explanation Van Gundy gave still don't like the call.

The Heat are sure to get a good bit of home cooking back in MIA so I guess whatever.
That KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLED US. That offensive foul KILLLLLLLLLLLLED USSSS.
But...

People have to remember...

WE ARE ON THE ROAD...WE WON'T  GET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOULS IN DALLAS 
laugh.gif

For dudes talking about the foul call on Lebron. To be fair, the Heat were up 99-95 with a few tics left.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Miami got robbed. Chandler fouled LeBron with 2:27 left. Miami should have been tied or up by 1.
Is this real life?  A Heat fan has the audacity to complain about the refereeing after the 2006 finals?

Colossal ignorance.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Obviously if you thought that was a foul against Chandler you weren't listening to JVG. If you start out a play that close to the basket the restricted area does not apply. I remember seeing this when the Bulls were playing the Heat and Boozer got called for an offensive foul even though the guy's feet were in the circle.

my problem is, Chandler wasnt there in time nor was he set...

restricted area or not. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Miami got robbed. Chandler fouled LeBron with 2:27 left. Miami should have been tied or up by 1.
Is this real life?  A Heat fan has the audacity to complain about the refereeing after the 2006 finals?

Colossal ignorance.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Obviously if you thought that was a foul against Chandler you weren't listening to JVG. If you start out a play that close to the basket the restricted area does not apply. I remember seeing this when the Bulls were playing the Heat and Boozer got called for an offensive foul even though the guy's feet were in the circle.

my problem is, Chandler wasnt there in time nor was he set...

restricted area or not. 

For dudes talking about the foul call on Lebron. To be fair, the Heat were up 99-95 with a few tics left.

laugh.gif
Heat fans *****ing about officiating...

Tables have turned.

Joey Crawford my man.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom