Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Caerus

tumblr_lmk3laPBZy1qhpkryo1_500.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'M DONE HERE. Goodnight NT.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ people complaining about calls. Seriously, that's what lost Miami the game? Not the putrid defense in the 4th, LeBron not showing up again in the final quarter, and Spoelstra's coaching?

And if the Heat get a favorable one at the end of game 6, are y'all gonna be up here talking about how the Mavs should be celebrating a chip? Hell no. Besides, Tyson's feet looked set anyway. That call has been made thousands of times.

Oh, and worst triple double ever.

LOL @ people complaining about calls. Seriously, that's what lost Miami the game? Not the putrid defense in the 4th, LeBron not showing up again in the final quarter, and Spoelstra's coaching?

And if the Heat get a favorable one at the end of game 6, are y'all gonna be up here talking about how the Mavs should be celebrating a chip? Hell no. Besides, Tyson's feet looked set anyway. That call has been made thousands of times.

Oh, and worst triple double ever.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I am sitting here absolutely infuriated. Everytime this dude passes the ball in one of those moments where he needs to score I lose respect for him. Triple double don't mean %!+$ if no W comes with it. Son is playing like he's 5'4" out there. Weak +@$ ball handling and I mean WEAK. That lack of jab step is atrocious, it doesnt phase anyone. He's too tall to be trying to break cats at the perimeter, he can't get low enough to form an effective crossover.
30t6p3b.gif
Jumpshot abysmal. Wade getting "hurt"... Come on son. 
indifferent.gif
 Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team... These dudes better get it together for Sunday's game..

indifferent.gif

I was with you until the "Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team" comment. Are you %%+$%+! kidding me? Consistency? Do you forget what this dude shot over the first three games? Let me remind you: 16-52. No, that is not a typo. Sixteen out of fifty two! He, more than anyone else, is the reason they lost game 2. If he only had a bad game, they would've won. But instead, he had to go out and have a catastrophic game. Dribbling out of bounds off his foot during the Mavs comeback, letting Dirk go by for that layup, missing a ton of shots overall.

I knew about the expression that you're only as good as your last game/jumpshot, but this forum just takes this to the extreme. Always capitalizing on slurping a player when he has a good game, always capitalizing on hating on a player when he has a bad game, willing to forgive a player playing like pure crap as soon as he has a good game, not remembering all the good games a player had as soon as he has a bad game. The full package.
You're right, forgot about Bosh bonehead plays. In the moment I was just criticizing the individual stats.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm mad.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I am sitting here absolutely infuriated. Everytime this dude passes the ball in one of those moments where he needs to score I lose respect for him. Triple double don't mean %!+$ if no W comes with it. Son is playing like he's 5'4" out there. Weak +@$ ball handling and I mean WEAK. That lack of jab step is atrocious, it doesnt phase anyone. He's too tall to be trying to break cats at the perimeter, he can't get low enough to form an effective crossover.
30t6p3b.gif
Jumpshot abysmal. Wade getting "hurt"... Come on son. 
indifferent.gif
 Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team... These dudes better get it together for Sunday's game..

indifferent.gif

I was with you until the "Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team" comment. Are you %%+$%+! kidding me? Consistency? Do you forget what this dude shot over the first three games? Let me remind you: 16-52. No, that is not a typo. Sixteen out of fifty two! He, more than anyone else, is the reason they lost game 2. If he only had a bad game, they would've won. But instead, he had to go out and have a catastrophic game. Dribbling out of bounds off his foot during the Mavs comeback, letting Dirk go by for that layup, missing a ton of shots overall.

I knew about the expression that you're only as good as your last game/jumpshot, but this forum just takes this to the extreme. Always capitalizing on slurping a player when he has a good game, always capitalizing on hating on a player when he has a bad game, willing to forgive a player playing like pure crap as soon as he has a good game, not remembering all the good games a player had as soon as he has a bad game. The full package.
You're right, forgot about Bosh bonehead plays. In the moment I was just criticizing the individual stats.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm mad.

Back
Top Bottom