Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

These fools mockin' Dirk @ 1:00....

WHOSE LAUGHIN' NOW�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Whether the call was good or bad is irrelevant that's what home court advantage is all about. Rick and the Dallas coaching staff are doing an excellent job with in game adjustments. LeBron hasn't closed games well offensively or defensively but that is only part of the problem. If you're a heat fan you have to ask yourself where are Spoelstra's adjustments? Wade in the post or LeBron in the post was very effective but they never stick to what works. In addition, there were numerous times when LeBron had Kidd on his back in the post and the team made 0 effort to really try to get him the ball.

Whether the call was good or bad is irrelevant that's what home court advantage is all about. Rick and the Dallas coaching staff are doing an excellent job with in game adjustments. LeBron hasn't closed games well offensively or defensively but that is only part of the problem. If you're a heat fan you have to ask yourself where are Spoelstra's adjustments? Wade in the post or LeBron in the post was very effective but they never stick to what works. In addition, there were numerous times when LeBron had Kidd on his back in the post and the team made 0 effort to really try to get him the ball.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Saw Lebron before the game, asked him for $1. He gave me $.75. I said where's the rest?

He replied, i don't have a 4th quarter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, I think I saw you too!

I over heard him saying he wanted to dish out dimes though.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Saw Lebron before the game, asked him for $1. He gave me $.75. I said where's the rest?

He replied, i don't have a 4th quarter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah man, I think I saw you too!

I over heard him saying he wanted to dish out dimes though.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Shut the hell up. You're one of the proudest LeBron haters on this forum. 

Excuse me?

I don't hate LeBron James at all - I hate you fools that put him up on a pedestal. In case you didn't notice by looking through the thread, I laugh at EVERYONE from BOTH teams. It's funny watching you guys run to his rescue and find excuses, though. Cute.

You're trying to argue something that really isn't up for discussion: Chandler's heel was fully inside the circle.

Already posted what's in the rulebook: a defender can be legally positioned in the restricted area and draw a charge if the offensive player receives the ball within the lower defensive box. Simple.

And then you call it the easiest call of the finals or whatever, like that will win you the argument.

I'm smarter than you. I won the argument.

And even if Chandler was outside of the circle (which he wasn't), the call would still be debatable.

I don't wear LeBron-blinders, so it is definitely not debatable. Easiest call of the finals.

Thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Shut the hell up. You're one of the proudest LeBron haters on this forum. 

Excuse me?

I don't hate LeBron James at all - I hate you fools that put him up on a pedestal. In case you didn't notice by looking through the thread, I laugh at EVERYONE from BOTH teams. It's funny watching you guys run to his rescue and find excuses, though. Cute.

You're trying to argue something that really isn't up for discussion: Chandler's heel was fully inside the circle.

Already posted what's in the rulebook: a defender can be legally positioned in the restricted area and draw a charge if the offensive player receives the ball within the lower defensive box. Simple.

And then you call it the easiest call of the finals or whatever, like that will win you the argument.

I'm smarter than you. I won the argument.

And even if Chandler was outside of the circle (which he wasn't), the call would still be debatable.

I don't wear LeBron-blinders, so it is definitely not debatable. Easiest call of the finals.

Thanks for playing.

Free Throws: MIAMI 21-26
Mavs 21-27

Foul shots up until Terry's shot at :33 second because the 4 afterwards were intentional fouls....

MIAMI: 8 Free Throws
Dallas: 9 Free Throws

At 6:48 the Heat entered into penalty... After 6:48 - :33 the Mavs shot 2 FREE THROWS

Yeah GOD DAMN REFS

Free Throws: MIAMI 21-26
Mavs 21-27

Foul shots up until Terry's shot at :33 second because the 4 afterwards were intentional fouls....

MIAMI: 8 Free Throws
Dallas: 9 Free Throws

At 6:48 the Heat entered into penalty... After 6:48 - :33 the Mavs shot 2 FREE THROWS

Yeah GOD DAMN REFS

how can you stop 13-19 3 point shooting?

If they caught fire, they caught fire.

MIAMI PLAYED WELL, THE BENCH DID SWELL

I SAID THIS BEFORE...WE LOSE GAMES, BUT NOT SERIES.

DALLAS DID THEIR JOB

NOW IT'S OUR TIME TO DO OURS.

PROTECT

HOME

COURT.

how can you stop 13-19 3 point shooting?

If they caught fire, they caught fire.

MIAMI PLAYED WELL, THE BENCH DID SWELL

I SAID THIS BEFORE...WE LOSE GAMES, BUT NOT SERIES.

DALLAS DID THEIR JOB

NOW IT'S OUR TIME TO DO OURS.

PROTECT

HOME

COURT.

wow another close good game. i was wondering why no replay came on that chandler charge on bron. he was in the circle. spolstra waited too long to use eddie house. now dude is shooting like he has one arm.

man i dont think this goes 7 anymore mavs close it in 6

wow another close good game. i was wondering why no replay came on that chandler charge on bron. he was in the circle. spolstra waited too long to use eddie house. now dude is shooting like he has one arm.

man i dont think this goes 7 anymore mavs close it in 6

Back
Top Bottom