Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I posted my full response awhile back, but in short.. I don't disagree with what he said, although he shouldn't have said it. I think too many people automatically read that and take out the worst possible interpretation.

At this point, Lebron just needs to say #!%% off to EVERYTHING and just play. Embrace the bad guy, be the villain, just win.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I posted my full response awhile back, but in short.. I don't disagree with what he said, although he shouldn't have said it. I think too many people automatically read that and take out the worst possible interpretation.

At this point, Lebron just needs to say #!%% off to EVERYTHING and just play. Embrace the bad guy, be the villain, just win.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

People are really reaching with the LeBron comments.

*%%# is surface deep. Dude is basically saying, "you do you...I'm gonna do me." Tomorrow you're going to live your life doing what you do, and I"m going to live mine

The people who are bringing up LeBron's net-worth have an socioeconomic inferiority complex or personal insecurities that they need to address. LeBron really was not trying to go there.

Anything LeBron says will be scrutinized though. When he wins next year, people are going to talk about how he had soooo much help. LeBron at this point can not win in many people's eyes even if he literally wins. It's a damn shame.
This is America.
They root for a guy who beats his wife, than root for a guy who just changed teams. 
laugh.gif

When I ask people why they hate lebron I swear to everything their answers they give me is just 
indifferent.gif

Using LeBron you could just see who is really a hater, or who is just hating to just hop in the hype for a quick second.

I've never seen in my life how someone could pour hate into this dude.

Even till right now, They still talk about LeBron than about Dirk winning a chip 
laugh.gif

The Media is CRAZY.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The two of you are speaking the truth.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I posted it before but here's the full response
Q. Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail? 
LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. 
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.

Ahhh.....makes sense.  Dude should be ashamed for not including the FULL quote in his article. 

Carry on. 

The only people who should be offended by this statement are those who continually root for him to fail. 

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Didn't Baby put like 2 mil on the Heat to win the series??

if he really did he'll be good.....he'll shaft the Carter IV producers outta collective 2 mil 

Wait, im on my phone and dont feel like acrolling thru, but who said gambling winnings are not taxable?That is not true at all.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wait, im on my phone and dont feel like acrolling thru, but who said gambling winnings are not taxable?That is not true at all.

I said it.I was always told that gambling money is virtually tax free if you fill out the correct forms. Basically you can use the money earned and lost and write it off as "business expenses" but if I'm wrong I'm wrong its good.I was told that if you follow these steps here you'll basically get away tax free with bet money http://www.usgamblingrefu...to-tax-free-betting.html

Back
Top Bottom