Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Sometimes, I wonder about you dude...
You're telling me that call couldn't have easily gone the other way? It does it's a tie game with a FT to take the lead, instead the game gets away.

that call was huge and it's irrelevant of who was involved in it.
grin.gif
But they explained it for you. He got the ball in the lower box so the circle is irrelevant. And it was clearly a charge when you take the circle out of it
I know. And it still could have gone either way.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Sometimes, I wonder about you dude...
You're telling me that call couldn't have easily gone the other way? It does it's a tie game with a FT to take the lead, instead the game gets away.

that call was huge and it's irrelevant of who was involved in it.
grin.gif
But they explained it for you. He got the ball in the lower box so the circle is irrelevant. And it was clearly a charge when you take the circle out of it
I know. And it still could have gone either way.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It was like game 4 against the Lakers. The Mavs couldn't miss a shot.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't see the Heat being that dumb again.

Have u been watching the series at all? This Miami team can't close.they have had the lead in the fourth quarter in every game and still manage to lose.I don't see how any heat fan can be confident.Dallas has been the best road team in the league its a wrap.Dirk will go from superstar to legendary when he beats the big three.can't wait :wink:

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It was like game 4 against the Lakers. The Mavs couldn't miss a shot.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't see the Heat being that dumb again.

Have u been watching the series at all? This Miami team can't close.they have had the lead in the fourth quarter in every game and still manage to lose.I don't see how any heat fan can be confident.Dallas has been the best road team in the league its a wrap.Dirk will go from superstar to legendary when he beats the big three.can't wait :wink:

I think LeBron's struggles come down to the fact that he has 0 confidence in his shot.

I'M STAYING WITH MY FACTS

WINNER OF GAME 3, WINS THE SERIES.

LETS GOOO MIAMIIII HEATTT, WE PROTECT HOME COURT, WE GOOD MONEY.

I'M STAYING WITH MY FACTS

WINNER OF GAME 3, WINS THE SERIES.

LETS GOOO MIAMIIII HEATTT, WE PROTECT HOME COURT, WE GOOD MONEY.

I think LeBron's struggles come down to the fact that he has 0 confidence in his shot.

Mavs shot lights out

Lebron didn't get to the line enough or step up and scored in the 4th

Not the showing I expected

Props to the Mavs, played great... a lot of shots that had no business going in that went in... but that's how it goes sometimes.

The Heat aren't dead yet, though.

Mavs shot lights out

Lebron didn't get to the line enough or step up and scored in the 4th

Not the showing I expected

Props to the Mavs, played great... a lot of shots that had no business going in that went in... but that's how it goes sometimes.

The Heat aren't dead yet, though.

eric spoelstra is getting Bent over and Reamed by carlisle...

when DWade went out, Bron was cooking with cross screens in the paint and in the post, Wade came back, no more Bron in the paint.

its time to get Bron OFF of Jet, he needs to be able to Roam and help on Defense.

and Its justice that DWade got hurt while doing a fake *%% Flop.

eric spoelstra is getting Bent over and Reamed by carlisle...

when DWade went out, Bron was cooking with cross screens in the paint and in the post, Wade came back, no more Bron in the paint.

its time to get Bron OFF of Jet, he needs to be able to Roam and help on Defense.

and Its justice that DWade got hurt while doing a fake *%% Flop.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I am sitting here absolutely infuriated. Everytime this dude passes the ball in one of those moments where he needs to score I lose respect for him. Triple double don't mean $%%! if no W comes with it. Son is playing like he's 5'4" out there. Weak %@* ball handling and I mean WEAK. That lack of jab step is atrocious, it doesnt phase anyone. He's too tall to be trying to break cats at the perimeter, he can't get low enough to form an effective crossover.
30t6p3b.gif
Jumpshot abysmal. Wade getting "hurt"... Come on son. 
indifferent.gif
 Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team... These dudes better get it together for Sunday's game..
Same here.

Back
Top Bottom