Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Supremacy

20rr6u0.jpg

Wade's off season job??
nerd.gif
roll.gif
that's not dwade

Originally Posted by LDJ

cornzilla wrote:
dreClark wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Who handles his PR? They should be fired. Don't they know they he will be asked these types of questions and that he should be taught how to respond to them. This was just a horrible way to answer that question, no class at all. If I were him I would have said something along the lines of "They can be happy for however long, but believe I will be in the gym working on improving my game and they will see me again next year in the playoffs."

Or something like that, I mean show some class and poise. Just because they are taking shots at you doesn't mean you should fire back.

But why tho? What difference would have made? He couldve got his post comments written by the pr congressional who right for obama and it wouldnt have made a damn. Ppl just gonna hate him no matter what. So i guess yall saying if he gave this perfect speech the 10+ or so directly/indirectly threads related to hating him would have stopped? The massive amount of twits on twitter about him would cease? Clevland would have had a good job parade for him?

The funny thing is he is getting more general public etc... hate then Vick did? And he killed dogs... And we all know how much a certain large marjority of a certain demographic of ppl loves them some animals.

It is mind-boggling that he gets more hate/backlash then Kobe/Tyson during their rape case stages. Big Ben thru his rape incidents. Farve who well pretty much did what lebron did, Ray Lewis and his whole stab kill situation. Jordan and the whole fix games/point shaving/gambling getting caught up in strip club stage. Kidds wife beater moment, Barry Bonds etc...

If i wasnt hip to the nba id think dude did some crazy #%+ like molest lil kids, ate babies, kept 3rd world children locked in the basement and used them as indentured slaves or something.

Yes people hate him already, but the fact that he said those things just makes it worst. I mean there is such a thing as damage control. I mean does he want to turn more people away with his comments? Probably not.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Lebron was basically saying..

l.jpg
This is exactly what I said when he said it. And If he would just accept the villain role he has made for himself I would respect him more. But he just dont seem like he built to handle hate like that. I loved the comment cuz I woulda prolly said the same thing. I love when ppl hate. But Bron just seem like he wants everyone to love him and he doesnt know how to handle it when ppl hate.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of you ppl in here a @%#$# made, and talk about Lebron being soft, but the moment he tells you to *#** yourself,  you wanna get mad....How does that work??[/color]

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of you ppl in here a @%#$# made, and talk about Lebron being soft, but the moment he tells you to *#** yourself,  you wanna get mad....How does that work??[/color]

looks at the avy. okay.
laugh.gif
u soft.

NT is full of hypocrites. How is dirk wearing that shirt any different than brons lbj-mvp or check my stats? congrats to dirk though, he is that dude.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

im sorry but NO ATHLETE knows about this Lebron James hate
this hate is the strongest hate any athlete has ever faced
he trends on twitter everytime he does something WRONG and makes a mistake
dont compare any athlete to him cause it just dont measure up

word. I'm not even a Lebron fan like that, and this hate has gone way out of control. the hate has gone away from the game of basketball, and now his personal and private life along with his family are targeted with the insults.
co-sign 100%. that's why I'm starting to sympathize with Bron a little bit. For someone who didn't commit a crime and do anything foolish (besides the Decision, and having a big ego), he gets a lot of undeserved hate by basically every NBA fan who's not a LeBron fan...which is essentially 70% of NBA fans because 70% by default root for the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

NT is full of hypocrites. How is dirk wearing that shirt any different than brons lbj-mvp or check my stats?
he can now brag coz he a champ. talk the talk. walk the walk.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Has Wade had any all time performance while shooting less than 15 free throws?  Dude was exposed as much as Lebron during these finals. D-whistle. 
THIS.
Wade isn't a top 5 superstar in this league unless he's flopping the majority of the game and getting phantom calls...been saying it ever since dude shot the most FT's in FINALS HISTORY IN 6 GAMES AS A SG
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
 He was getting MJ/Shaq respect w/o 1 ring on his finger at the time. 

Bottom line is... Mavs owned the whole league the hard way. Crushing the lakers is what got this teams confidence sky high, and there was no stopping us once we won game 2. We didn't have our 2nd best player (Butler's D/Toughness is irreplaceable) and we were 1 Dirk wide open shot at the FT line away (game 3) from beating MIA in 5.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dirk isn't going away either, ever since Bruce Bowen retired my dude feelin like....
w1ix4.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by LDJ

cornzilla wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Who handles his PR? They should be fired. Don't they know they he will be asked these types of questions and that he should be taught how to respond to them. This was just a horrible way to answer that question, no class at all. If I were him I would have said something along the lines of "They can be happy for however long, but believe I will be in the gym working on improving my game and they will see me again next year in the playoffs."

Or something like that, I mean show some class and poise. Just because they are taking shots at you doesn't mean you should fire back.

But why tho? What difference would have made? He couldve got his post comments written by the pr congressional who right for obama and it wouldnt have made a damn. Ppl just gonna hate him no matter what. So i guess yall saying if he gave this perfect speech the 10+ or so directly/indirectly threads related to hating him would have stopped? The massive amount of twits on twitter about him would cease? Clevland would have had a good job parade for him?

The funny thing is he is getting more general public etc... hate then Vick did? And he killed dogs... And we all know how much a certain large marjority of a certain demographic of ppl loves them some animals.

It is mind-boggling that he gets more hate/backlash then Kobe/Tyson during their rape case stages. Big Ben thru his rape incidents. Farve who well pretty much did what lebron did, Ray Lewis and his whole stab kill situation. Jordan and the whole fix games/point shaving/gambling getting caught up in strip club stage. Kidds wife beater moment, Barry Bonds etc...

If i wasnt hip to the nba id think dude did some crazy #%+ like molest lil kids, ate babies, kept 3rd world children locked in the basement and used them as indentured slaves or something.
Yes people hate him already, but the fact that he said those things just makes it worst. I mean there is such a thing as damage control. I mean does he want to turn more people away with his comments? Probably not.

But how does making a press conference about leaving a itty team and a itty city worse than rape, or cruelty/killing animals? like i really want someone to explain their thought process when they say oh this guy beats his wife infront of his kids...meh thats not to bad, oh this dude rapes a chick.... that is kinda bad, oh this other guy goes a date rape girls almost underage... not to bad.... oh this dude had me thinking he was going to sign with my fav team, or stay with his on itty team.... but hey makes a press conference and says he leaving..... Oh hell naw now thats where i draw the line. This is just outright dispicable.

Its one thing to stab a man, kill a dude while drunk driving, or date rape woman. But to leave your hometown as a free agent and not sign to my team... then hold a press conference about it at a boys and girls club and donate the proceeds to charity... Now thats just taking it to far.

So we gonna act like at one point
Dirk 52 PTS in 4th Qtr of nba finals / 24 of them free throws
so Dirk took a page out of Wade book you cook from free throw line
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom