Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

scaled.php

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Demps
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brings a tear to my eye�
frown.gif

pimp.gif
congrats dallas fans

no better feeling than your team winning it all...that video reminded me of when the packers won the super bowl...no greater feeling in the world honestly...

people running thru the streets laying on the horns...one huge party
pimp.gif

enjoy it guys.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

NT is full of hypocrites. How is dirk wearing that shirt any different than brons lbj-mvp or check my stats? congrats to dirk though, he is that dude.
Because Dirk back it up ?
grin.gif
Lebron all talk no walk

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

im sorry but NO ATHLETE knows about this Lebron James hate
this hate is the strongest hate any athlete has ever faced
he trends on twitter everytime he does something WRONG and makes a mistake
dont compare any athlete to him cause it just dont measure up

word. I'm not even a Lebron fan like that, and this hate has gone way out of control. the hate has gone away from the game of basketball, and now his personal and private life along with his family are targeted with the insults.
This is the main reason why i'm riding with Lebron till the end of his career.
Seeing this, I can really see who a really a hater or someone just trying to hate him just to be cool.

This is the first time in my life i've seen someone get hated for leaving to get a better opportunity. 

But people root for dudes who get into scandals or beats their wife.
eyes.gif

People who hate for no good reason (if he ain't rape your child or spit in your face) got serious issues.

Dude went to the finals on his first try with his new team 
laugh.gif

Being ahead of schedule is a good start I might say...
pimp.gif

*edit*

Bringing dudes family into it?  what has his two children and his wifey from highschool do?
eyes.gif

Whenever I see that type of hate from a person, I smell low self esteem...you have joy hatin on a dude that left to another team with free agency? 
laugh.gif

But cats don't talk about how Melo got to the Knicks tho, I thought forcing a trade was worse.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Deshawn.
laugh.gif

Mark Cuban, has been and will always be a great owner.
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Wayne and Birdman celebrating with the Mavericks.

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Vivica Fox in those clubs pic.

I didn't see caron buter in any of the celebration pics
nerd.gif

anyways congrats to the mavs..well deserved
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
I was trying to figure out who he was....thought he was a player on the DNP-CD tip...

Anyways....it's funny how society works.  Lebron doesn't have a criminal record, keeps his nose clean, amongst other things.  Yet, he is HATED beyond belief.  I don't even think Kobe (at his lowest point) was vilified to the extent of Lebron.  Kobe was forgiven....shoot, athletes with drug addictions, arrests, etc have been forgiven in many instances.  Bottom line, you gotta win.  What's the saying?  "Winning cures all ills..."  I just wonder how true that would be for Lebron?  Has he reached the point of no return, or will there be a day when he can win over some of the fans who have currently turned their backs on him?  It's a WEIRD situation.  His image is !@!+.... 
Regardless I found it funny too to see him partying when they won.
laugh.gif
You watch any Mavs game where they hit a huge shot, he's always one of the first to hit the floor. Trelvis would be able to provide a name, I don't personally.
Equipment Manager Al Whitley
Guy has a pretty cool story. HS teammate of Nash's in Victoria, able to parlay visits to Dallas into job with team.
pimp.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1105393/index.htm

"Few people know Nash and Nowitzki better than Al Whitley, the equipment manager for theMavericks. Whitley grew up five minutes away from Nash in Victoria, B.C., andthe two played on the same high school basketball team. When Nash was aMaverick, Whitley frequently visited Dallas, where he hit it off with owner Mark Cuban. He was offered a job with the franchise in 2001 and now travelswith the team and is close to Nowitzki."

http://nbaema.com/bios/whitley.htm

"Al Whitley enters his sixth season as head equipment manager and ninth with the Mavericks. Whitley was raised in Victoria, British Columbia, and attended the University of New Brunswick on a basketball scholarship before transferring to Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Criminology and Sociology."

So we gonna act like at one point
Dirk 52 PTS in 4th Qtr of nba finals / 24 of them free throws
so Dirk took a page out of Wade book you cook from free throw line
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Over 6 games... How is that anything like DWade?  When Bosh shot 1 less Free Throw than him in the whole series.. And DWade shot 4 more the whole series..

That's 4 free throws per 4th quarter...  That's not a tremendous amount... Most he shot was 12 in Game 1 (the entire game).. 10 two other times.. Every game there was 1 player on the Heat with more free throws..

Also he only missed 1 free throw the entire series, so of course he'd get a nice amount from the free throw line...

Stop the ridiculous excuses.. DWade shot 97 FREE THROWS IN 6 GAMES IN 2006.. Dirk shot 46 in 6 games..   Game 5 & 6 in 2006 Wade shot as many free throws on his own as the entire Mavs team.. And when both games combined were decided by 4 points that decided the series..

The Heat got beat by the better TEAM...   No excuses needed.

So we gonna act like at one point
Dirk 52 PTS in 4th Qtr of nba finals / 24 of them free throws
so Dirk took a page out of Wade book you cook from free throw line
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son you say AT ONE POINT

D-Fraud  shot 25 free throws IN ONE GAME alone...in GAME 5
eyes.gif

HE aint gonna be saying NOT IN MY HOUSE anymore
roll.gif