Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I have a confession. I've been a "casual" fan for years and I'll admit to it but definitely not a bandwagon fan. I just have never really posted in the thread because I'm afraid you guys are going to call me a bandwagon fam
frown.gif

welcome fam
pimp.gif

I have a confession. I've been a "casual" fan for years and I'll admit to it but definitely not a bandwagon fan. I just have never really posted in the thread because I'm afraid you guys are going to call me a bandwagon fam
frown.gif

welcome fam
pimp.gif

Hey ya'll, to piggy back off of what Niketalker23 was saying............. I am not a Giants fan, nor a baseball fan.... in fact you could maybe even go as far as to say that I hate baseball. So if you happen to see me in Giants gear it is mainly the hypebeast in me wanting to look cool
smile.gif

Hey ya'll, to piggy back off of what Niketalker23 was saying............. I am not a Giants fan, nor a baseball fan.... in fact you could maybe even go as far as to say that I hate baseball. So if you happen to see me in Giants gear it is mainly the hypebeast in me wanting to look cool
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

frown.gif

welcome fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

frown.gif

welcome fam
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom